TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Foglights?

07SamanthaGT

you will see the old cut out for the fog lights behind your billet grill. My opinion, what I just finished today is to locate below bumper as SAI has done. Factory wiring is still in place. You just have to insert a 15A fuse in fuse slot 58 and plug up.

That said, there are mods to be done and you can not fit the very large factory types. There are a lot of thread s and pics on the sites with variations on this theme.

Cervinis has a really cool billet upper grille and a lower grille both of them with the inboard style foglights-you could look on their website and maybe find what you're looking for. Good luck.

The upper grille from Cervinis will fit but the last time I checked the lower grill is for the GT fascia not the California special fascia which is what we have on the SGT. They are different.

The upper grille from Cervinis will fit but the last time I checked the lower grill is for the GT fascia not the California special fascia which is what we have on the SGT. They are different.

You are correct-I looked into it for mine and found it wouldn't fit, but she has Mustang GT she was asking about, so I'd go that route if it were me. I think the Cervini's grilles were sweet.

Archived