TEAM SHELBY FORUM

They crashed my car

hrvyspunch

This is my first post. How many of you out there had your cars wrecked 1 day before shipping? I don't see too many hands out there. Probably just me. Well its true. I got the bad news from Gary about 2 1/2 weeks ago. They have been very cooperative as you could imagine. I think I might end up with an even rarer car than before. Shelby took my damaged car and bought me a new one from a local dealer. They are doing all the upfit at Shelby. The car has $1500. more options than the first plus they are adding a couple of other incentives. If anybody has a similar story let me know. Rich

This is my first post. How many of you out there had your cars wrecked 1 day before shipping? I don't see too many hands out there. Probably just me. Well its true. I got the bad news from Gary about 2 1/2 weeks ago. They have been very cooperative as you could imagine. I think I might end up with an even rarer car than before. Shelby took my damaged car and bought me a new one from a local dealer. They are doing all the upfit at Shelby. The car has $1500. more options than the first plus they are adding a couple of other incentives. If anybody has a similar story let me know. Rich

Hey Rich-welcome to the board and sorry about the car. At least they are trying to make it right by you and get you taken care of--did you ask for a 1of 1 color, like maybe a red one? Good luck and let us know how you make out with it.

Hey Rich-welcome to the board and sorry about the car. At least they are trying to make it right by you and get you taken care of--did you ask for a 1of 1 color, like maybe a red one? Good luck and let us know how you make out with it.

I purchased mine at the end of winter. two weeks later i pulled it out of the garage and found the drivers front fender had been repainted. my dealer then told me that it was scratched at shelby and they repainted the fender at the dealer. it would have been nice to be told that before i bought the car :angry:

Archived