TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Floor mats

shelbydream1

Has anyone purchased the floor mat set from Shelby Perf? Was it worth the $$? Has anyone found a reasonably priced replacement set that includes rear mats? Anyone found just a Shelby logo trunk mat? I haven't had a whole lot of luck-local Ford dealer told me the rear mats are backordered otherwise I may have ordered them + the Shelby kit.

The signature mats, IMO, are beautiful. I use them for everyday and kept the original Shelby ones put away.

I also got the all weather Mustang mats (geez, they really are all weather) and will start using them when the weather changes.

+1

The Signature mats are fantastic.

gallery_3343_1_21827.jpg

where did u get the mats please email thks stg

SPP sells them.

I had a set of berber mats custom embroidered with the csm# on both front mats. The set included rear mats as well. I will try to get a picture and download if anyone is interested.

I would love to see a pic, sounds great.

(Like I need another set of mats!) :blink:

really on the pic, I just have 3 sets of mats already!!

SPP sells them.

I would love to see a pic, sounds great.

(Like I need another set of mats!) :blink:

really on the pic, I just have 3 sets of mats already!!

Yes-please post a pic and details where you got them. i like the signature mats-just not sure I want to spend that much $$ on a floormat.

I found a set on e-bay that they can embroider with a mustang or cobra for $119 WITH REARS

Good info Socal. I have been looking for a set with rear mats. I know the rear is tiny and most dont use it for passengers but one of my sons rides in the back. And it isnt as if the rear set would cost $500. It should have come with the d*mn car from Ford!

• 3 weeks later...

How much HP increase can I expect form these mats?

THEY MAY SLOW YOU DOWN-

IF YOU ARE FOLLOWING THE TIRE/WHEEL TREAD

THE TRUTH IS I PURCHASE A SET AND I THINK IT IS WORTH THE MONEY.

IT CHANGES THE BASIC INTERIOR FROM A MUSTANG TO A SHELBY!

SHELBYGUY

Spoke with both SPP and SAI, but was unable to purchase an extra set of mats identical to those that came with the car.

Please let me know if there is a way to purchase the gray mats with the Shelby badge that are part of the light graphite leather package.

SAI is not selling the identical mats for the Shelby GT. They are one set per car. I highly recommend buying an available set for everyday use. You can spend fro about $70 for a set from FRPP to a however much the signature set is from shelbyperformanceparts.

I have been using my Shelby mats that came with the car. I am going to buy a regular set with the rears and trunk and have my cousin....she owns a company that does embroidery and engraving on t-shirts and hats and such.....do the Logo for me. I hope to do it in the next month so Ill post pics when I get them done.

How much HP increase can I expect form these mats?

Atleast 15 to 20hp , but thats not why you should purchase them , you should be interested in getting them because what they do for the suspention (much smoother ride) and they make the responce much smoother!

LOL ;)

dunno, but they are definately the SGT mats.

no they are not the gt500 mats !!!!

the Shelby GT500 mats look like our origanals , but it says GT500 instead of the CS Shelby

I would guess that this person works for a dealer and some poor b*stard didnt get their mats. Amy if you read this it would be nice to see someone from SAI send a email to Ebay explaining tha they are selling items only available with the car. Maybe Ebay will look into it and find out. Just last week was another post with someone selling SGT hood scoops. Surely some POS theif needs fingers broken.

Archived