TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Rossgt's car

ShelbyGT/SC

Roger, what's the latest on your car? Fill us in pal. Sorry I haven't been able to touch base.

Thought I'd get this topic going for all and so we have somewhere to post pics when it comes.

Heading out to play my weekly poker games. Will check in around midnight,

Roger, what's the latest on your car? Fill us in pal. Sorry I haven't been able to touch base.

Thought I'd get this topic going for all and so we have somewhere to post pics when it comes.

Heading out to play my weekly poker games. Will check in around midnight,

Have fun and win BIG! :lol: Help pay for some of your mod's! :P

Made it to the mod shop last Wednesday. Waiting on the SS brake kit. Was supposed to be there but may have been on back order because of the color choice. Received word that the brake kit SHOULD be in tomorrow.

The GT500 steering wheel was sent to the specialty shop in Cali. last week and I should receive it in 2-3 weeks. I did find out that you cannot order a GT500 shift boot with red stiching unless you by the entire shifter lever! :blink: What brainiac thought of that? So when I get the car I need to have the stock shift boot taken apart and re-stiched with red thread to match the steering wheel. Other than that no other news to report. :(

I do know one thing...............it's getting cold fast...........if I don't get that car soon I'll need to plow a path for the truck! :lol::lol::lol:

Update: The SS brake package came in today and was installed on the car. If I went with the Red Brake kit it would have quickened the process by a day. But I'm gald I waited it out. Looks like no other parts hold up. Just finishing up and shipping. Shouldn't be too long now. ;)

Update: The SS brake package came in today and was installed on the car. If I went with the Red Brake kit it would have quickened the process by a day. But I'm gald I waited it out. Looks like no other parts hold up. Just finishing up and shipping. Shouldn't bee too long now. ;)

Hurry up and get out of the way, :)

Bud said last week mine is going in on Monday or Tuesday, wait it's Tuesday and I have not heard from Bud yet.

When your car went in did they call you and set up payment for your mods and go over your list of Mods?

What tires did you end up getting for your Shelby?

CLINK B)

Hurry up and get out of the way, :)

Bud said last week mine is going in on Monday or Tuesday, wait it's Tuesday and I have not heard from Bud yet.

When your car went in did they call you and set up payment for your mods and go over your list of Mods?

What tires did you end up getting for your Shelby?

CLINK B)

I think you found the thread. Yup.....your car made it in. Congrats. Bud should be calling you to review the list and obtain a deposit and then things really get going.

I selected BFG CompTA KDW's with 20x10 Rear and 20x9 front Carroll Shelby signature CS69 wheels finished in black w/brushed spokes and lips.

Update: The SS brake package came in today and was installed on the car. If I went with the Red Brake kit it would have quickened the process by a day. But I'm gald I waited it out. Looks like no other parts hold up. Just finishing up and shipping. Shouldn't bee too long now. ;)

Great news!

Woohoo!!!

its getting closer Roger, she getting put together. would BUD be the father or mother? i think FORD is the mother, so yup Bud is the father

michael

Most of the time with the customer service I get I always pictured FORD as more of the ......... (how do I say this without getting banned) ............ the "pitcher". :lol:

Most of the time with the customer service I get I always pictured FORD as more of the ......... (how do I say this without getting banned) ............ the "pitcher". :lol:

Ummmmmm, let me just say this------I AM NOT A RECIEVER!!!!!!! :o :P :o

Remember, its better to GIVE than to recieve!!!!

Bud

Ummmmmm, let me just say this------I AM NOT A RECIEVER!!!!!!! :o :P :o

Remember, its better to GIVE than to recieve!!!!

Bud

:lol::lol::lol:

I wasn't insinuating you were.

I'm just surprised on FORD's list of standard equipment a "jar of Vaseline" is not included.

But I digress.....

What was this original thread about again? :huh:

Latest update:

SC is installed, not completly still some loose ends to finish. Brake kit is installed, tires are mounted and balanced on the wheels. The car will probably be finished by the end of next week. Still needs to have the hood installed, gauges completed and sent back to the stripe shop for the SGT/SC lower and hood stripe.

Depending on shipping I could see the car the end of the last week in September or during the first week of October. Just in time for the Supercharger to get some nice cool air! And superchargers love the nice cool, chrisp air! ;)

I just want to mention here that Bud has been terriffic during this build process. With follow up, contacting me with questions and answering mine. Thank you very much Bud, I really appreciate the time. And I just cannot leave the Georgia Peach out, Michael Morris is just the best dealer out there. And he did not pay me to say that either! :P

Hi Ross,

Got everything taken care of today with Bud. He is doing fine for us so far.

I asked for the BFG CompTA KDW's with 20x10 Rear and 20x9 front, He told me they just cant get them anymore. Can't find them anywhere. Too Bad, it's what I wanted. :angry:

He said he is going with another tire that in his opinion is a better tire. I forget what the name was.......something like Massingale or Menstrual I don't remember what he said. I remember Bud said they are round.

Later,

CLINK B)

Update:

Received an e-mail from Bud today telling me that she is almost done. From there SAI contacts me for final payment, the car is flagged for delivery and then it is usually 3-5 days for pick up then 4-5 days to deliver. I can see the finish line! :)

Update:

Received an e-mail from Bud today telling me that she is almost done. From there SAI contacts me for final payment, the car is flagged for delivery and then it is usually 3-5 days for pick up then 4-5 days to deliver. I can see the finish line! :)

So when it gets there, you and Adam going to run 'em side by side? :D

My family is pullin for ya!!!!!!! :)

Thanks Ed. Bud sent just answered another e-mail of mine and said that he thiks it's "texasshelby" was at SAI today and he had to show off my car. Hey...........texas...............you out there? Give me the low down..... :lol::lol::lol:

So when it gets there, you and Adam going to run 'em side by side? :D

You know Stump........too bad the car is not here right now...............it would make a great photo opportunity............Tasca Ford is having their 13th annual Mustang Shoot out at New England Dragway this month. :) It's on the calander for next year though. I know Adam would be up for it! B)

tick, tick, tick, tick, tick, tick... :D

Won't be long now MWS! :D

Archived