TEAM SHELBY FORUM

A Bargan on E-bay

Johngfla@aol.com

Even though I have had my SGT for some time now, I'm always looking for a deal and to see if I got mine at a good price. Well today, I saw this one on E-Bay and thought that someone might want to take a look. Its number 1313. It can be found at this link!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/2007-FORD-M...1QQcmdZViewItem

Check it out, $29,900 buy now price!

Even though I have had my SGT for some time now, I'm always looking for a deal and to see if I got mine at a good price. Well today, I saw this one on E-Bay and thought that someone might want to take a look. Its number 1313. It can be found at this link!

Well, If you can get it for that, then thats a steal but, something tells me their is a mistake and if you click the buy it now button they are going to let you know about it. I sent a message to see if that included the Shelby upgrade.

This was already posted. It's a used trade in, rode hard, and a totally base model. No options to speak of.

This was already posted. It's a used trade in, rode hard, and a totally base model. No options to speak of.

plus it's a real unlucky number ! 13 13

I called about this car. It is a GT Deluxe with the following options: Leather seating, Shaker 1000, and Sirius Sat Radio. No IUP.

It was a daily driver for a grandmother and traded for an SUV.

Looks like a pretty good deal to me.

A grandmother . . . yeah, right. Did she live in Pasadena, too? Whatever, a used car is a used car - how much damage could have been wrought in 9800 miles that wouldn't be under warranty?

Anyone know the cost difference between a Deluxe with those options versus a Premium? What did they save by skipping the IUP?

I called about this car. It is a GT Deluxe with the following options: Leather seating, Shaker 1000, and Sirius Sat Radio. No IUP.

It was a daily driver for a grandmother and traded for an SUV.

Looks like a pretty good deal to me.

My wifes a grandmother and she becomes the biggest jerk on the road when she drives the Shelby. She gets very agressive.

Grandmother driven doesn't mean what it used to! :lol:

Oh snap, are you trying to be made to sleep in the garage or was that just a slip of the keyboard? :o

Hey, I don't say nothing behind her back I don't say to her face......

......in a court of law. :D

Naw, she even says that. One of her first times to drive the car she actually ran someone off the road.

NO KIDDING!

WOW! your pretty nice to her Stump. I think my wife has sat in the car maybe five times, including sitting in the drivers seat once with the keys nowhere near the car.

I actually dont even think she has an interest in driving it. Shes happy in the passenger seat.

WOW! your pretty nice to her Stump. I think my wife has sat in the car maybe five times, including sitting in the drivers seat once with the keys nowhere near the car.

I actually dont even think she has an interest in driving it. Shes happy in the passenger seat.

The car was bought for her. Her dream car since she was 16.

I thought the Shaker radios and leather were only available in the Premium model.

robin

Shaker 500 and Leather are standard on the Premium, but optional on Deluxe. Basically the premium is a package that combines options that are available on the deluxe.

I have a deluxe with leather, Shaker 500, and IUP. The only way to tell it is a deluxe and not a premium is by the Ford window sticker and VIN. (The MSRP on my Deluxe was actually slightly higher than an identical Premium because of the option package savings on the premium).

Navi is not an available option on a Deluxe.

Also it is interesting that the IUP is optional on a premium and Deluxe.

Archived