TEAM SHELBY FORUM

CSM number

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yes, I sent a deposit about a month ago, so there's no turning back for me. I have a feeling that our high numbers will not be called until late spring at he soonest. I hope I'm wrong and it will be sooner but the way things are going I think it is going to be a while.

As soon as Tasca becomes operational I intend to take a ride up there and visit the mod shop. I'm on Long Island so I'm only a few hours away.

Mike

If you do not mind keep me posted and up to date cause uou are closer than i am.

Thanks,

Alexandros

Mike you can take a ride up with me! Spoke to Steve at Tasca and they will be up very soon and start to set things up! I am the 2nd car to get done there!!! :happy feet:

His guess at this point is that I will be up there within the month of Feb.

I cant wait!!!!! SO EXCITED!!! SS BABY!! :snake: :headspin:

At what number did you contact Steve? Thanks

Mike you can take a ride up with me! Spoke to Steve at Tasca and they will be up very soon and start to set things up! I am the 2nd car to get done there!!! :happy feet:

His guess at this point is that I will be up there within the month of Feb.

I cant wait!!!!! SO EXCITED!!! SS BABY!! :snake: :headspin:

Hey Keith -

I can't believe you're the second car. That's great! You're probably going to get called within the next week or so. Let me know your plans regarding going up to Tasca. I'm definitely interested in taking a ride up with you as I have a very flexible work schedule. I'll send you a PM regarding Captree.

Mike

Do not give up. We are all on the same boat. Meanwhile let us enjoy our GT 500 before they get Super Snaked..... :happy feet:

thas where yall have me. my car was shipped straight to Vegas. it was cheaper to have Ford pay the shipping than bring it here then send it out. i did get to drive the car during the CSBB and put 700 miles on here that weekend. i cant give up, this is the first time i have been excited about a car in a LONG LONG time

michael morris

thas where yall have me. my car was shipped straight to Vegas. it was cheaper to have Ford pay the shipping than bring it here then send it out. i did get to drive the car during the CSBB and put 700 miles on here that weekend. i cant give up, this is the first time i have been excited about a car in a LONG LONG time

michael morris

Hi guys, I tried to put my deposit down in early Jan but they wouldn't take my money saying they were so backed up. I got my letter a few weeks later and my SS # is 08SS0183. Also looking to take it to Tasca when the time comes but they told me when I called to try and place my deposit it could be as much as a year!!!

:banghead:

Jaime

Hi guys, I tried to put my deposit down in early Jan but they wouldn't take my money saying they were so backed up. I got my letter a few weeks later and my SS # is 08SS0183. Also looking to take it to Tasca when the time comes but they told me when I called to try and place my deposit it could be as much as a year!!!

:banghead:

Jaime

We have no choice, good things are worth waiting for...

OK Guys and Girls,

My number is 07SS0335 with the 40th aniversery labeling

Black with tungstun striping.....going for the 700 + package!

No contact, just placed deposit only......I am driving mine out to SAI in Vegas.

Just want to get beyind the torment and torture of waiting, but I am sure it will be worth it!

OK Guys and Girls,

My number is 07SS0335 with the 40th aniversery labeling

Black with tungstun striping.....going for the 700 + package!

No contact, just placed deposit only......I am driving mine out to SAI in Vegas.

Just want to get beyind the torment and torture of waiting, but I am sure it will be worth it!

Congrats. we are ALL patienly waiting!! :happy feet:

michael morris

course if you are #335, then you should be driving to TASCA, not Vegas!! (see recent update with TASCA cars in the 300s)

I am pretty sure that update said that the numbers are tentative and may stay the same or may change by as we go along according to some in this forum.....I reviewed that update and it was still slightly confusing as they get up and running and more organized. Remember, Super Snakes are not the only task going at SAI. I am hoping that the files they create for individuals are more accurate than simply assigning CSM numbers and sending someone clear across the country when you are 5 hours away (2 1/2 hours via GT500) from the a closer location. I will keep you all posted with my information if things change. I am sure that they are more than willing to work those types of issues out. Everytime I have talked to them by phone I have had nothing but great attitudes and patience with questions. I also get quick responses back by e-mail. A good sign of things to come with regards to the "Super Snake".

Always having a great time

Rob

I am pretty sure that update said that the numbers are tentative and may stay the same or may change by as we go along according to some in this forum.....I reviewed that update and it was still slightly confusing as they get up and running and more organized. Remember, Super Snakes are not the only task going at SAI. I am hoping that the files they create for individuals are more accurate than simply assigning CSM numbers and sending someone clear across the country when you are 5 hours away (2 1/2 hours via GT500) from the a closer location. I will keep you all posted with my information if things change. I am sure that they are more than willing to work those types of issues out. Everytime I have talked to them by phone I have had nothing but great attitudes and patience with questions. I also get quick responses back by e-mail. A good sign of things to come with regards to the "Super Snake".

Always having a great time

Rob

Hey Rob

unless i read your post wrong you think SAI is going to send you to Tasca or Dallas if they so choose. this is not correct. the customer chooses which place they want to go. if your on the east coast SAI wouldnt not send you to Vegas to get the car done, its your chose where to go. Im in Ga and my car is going to Vegas.

IF i misunderstood what you posted im sorry and just ignore this one

michael morris

Hey all!

I just got my letter from SAI and I'm officially in the club!!!!! I am now # 07SS0511. WOW! My new 07 convertable will be a classic by the time they will call for me. At least I know that I will get an upgrade (since my # is below 1000). My hope is to send the car to TASCA when the time comes. Gauging from the number of people I've heard that are going to TASCA, I'll probably get reassigned #0375 or higher!! Oh well, I'm in the que baby!!

Hey all!

I just got my letter from SAI and I'm officially in the club!!!!! I am now # 07SS0511. WOW! My new 07 convertable will be a classic by the time they will call for me. At least I know that I will get an upgrade (since my # is below 1000). My hope is to send the car to TASCA when the time comes. Gauging from the number of people I've heard that are going to TASCA, I'll probably get reassigned #0375 or higher!! Oh well, I'm in the que baby!!

Congrats!!!

Going to Tasca as well.... Hopefully very soon!!!

Good luck and remember.... good things come to those who wait... and wait and wait and wait and wait some more.... :hysterical2:

Hey all!

Congrats. im getting so excited i cant stand it. HURRY UP Bud. i need this car before the baby gets here!!

michael morris

Congrats!!!

Going to Tasca as well.... Hopefully very soon!!!

Good luck and remember.... good things come to those who wait... and wait and wait and wait and wait some more.... :hysterical2:

69 fastback... love your plate! My Virginia plate is SHLBY SS. Looks like there may be one of those for each of the 50 states! Would be cool to keep track, and then do a special calendar or portfolio of cars/plates with SS vanities.

CSM08SS0030 Vapor Coupe

69 fastback... love your plate! My Virginia plate is SHLBY SS. Looks like there may be one of those for each of the 50 states! Would be cool to keep track, and then do a special calendar or portfolio of cars/plates with SS vanities.

CSM08SS0030 Vapor Coupe

i already have 08SS0030 written down :happy feet:

i have order my tag. 08SS014

michael morris

CSM08SS0030 Vapor Coupe

Ok, so this is really weird, we have the same name, same car, and I guess the same license plate. Great name, great car, great plate! Lavita Loca ! :happy feet:

DSCN0897.jpg

i have been writing everyone CSM number down, along with color, and HP (if availble), but now that the CSMs might change this thread really isnt much good anymore. please keep posting you numbers when they change. post old then new so i can change my list. when i get it on the computer i will let everyone have a copy and we can see where the cars are

michael morris

:happy feet:

i have been writing everyone CSM number down, along with color, and HP (if availble), but now that the CSMs might change this thread really isnt much good anymore. please keep posting you numbers when they change. post old then new so i can change my list. when i get it on the computer i will let everyone have a copy and we can see where the cars are

michael morris

I'm CSM 07SS0135 Red for 725+ :happy feet:

Jim

Archived