TEAM SHELBY FORUM

CSM number

SS-Eboney.jpg

Red Appearance Package #59 out of #169 in Black. CSM # 07SS0280 wish they would let me

keep my Red stripes, at least I'll still have my Red Cobras! :D 725HP

:headspin::headspin:

Just talked to cynthia today1/31/08 moved me up to CSM#07SS0220

60 cars sooner is O.K. by me!

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

post-3-1148440096_thumb.jpg

Red Appearance Package #59 out of #169 in Black. CSM # 07SS0280 wish they would let me

keep my Red stripes, at least I still have my Red Cobras! :D

welcome to the board, i dont think i could SS a red striped car. only 169 built, but it aint my car and we are going to love the SSs. thanks for posting the number

michael morris

• 3 weeks later...

07SS0304

vista blue w/725hp

anybody in production?

SAI has called for 10 verts. they are still waiting on some parts for the 725hp cars. im hoping they will start after the first of the year with the 725, maybe they could go ahead and do 08SS0014 so that the lucky guy could drive it on the LA to LV ride.

michael morris

• 2 weeks later...

Yes Tasca Ford can mod the car for you

michael morris

For the record:

Red Vert CSM SS 273, I hope I have it done by April 1. Anyone willing to make a stab at when they will get to my number? I talked to an old friend of mine from Atlanta, Georgia over the weekend. We hadn't talked in seven or eight years. He saw my name on the forum and called me. He is my kinda guy, he has bought three GT 500s. What makes it even more interesting is that his last name is Shelby. Like he said not many people get to have their last name spread on the rear of a car like the GT 500. Happy New Year to all.

Steve Crowe B)

Received my CSM # today!! '08 Grabber Orange coup ordered w/ hids, ambient lighting, interior upgrade package, and full stripe delete. Going with the 725hp. package--black KB, orange calipers, eibach suspension,1/4 window scoops and jba exhaust. CSM# 08SS0159 Will be out in Vegas from 1-28 thru 1-31 to work out some details on additional work I want done on the car! Hopefully will get to see some cars being converted as well. :)

Received my CSM # today!! '08 Grabber Orange coup ordered w/ hids, ambient lighting, interior upgrade package, and full stripe delete. Going with the 725hp. package--black KB, orange calipers, eibach suspension,1/4 window scoops and jba exhaust. CSM# 08SS0159 Will be out in Vegas from 1-28 thru 1-31 to work out some details on additional work I want done on the car! Hopefully will get to see some cars being converted as well. :)

congrats and welcome to the forum. im going out tomorrow and im like you. i hope to see a few cars being converted.

michael morris

Michael, Wish I could be there with you guys. I know that you're going to ck out your SS so I hope that you'll

also ck out my SS 003. If you get some pictures send them to me. And if you get a start date on the upgrade

I'd sure like that. Say hello to the gals out there for me.

Hope you're flying USAirways.

I'll get down to to see you someday soon. I figuered if the devil wend down to Ga. their must be something

there that I want to be a part of.

Oz

Michael, Wish I could be there with you guys. I know that you're going to ck out your SS so I hope that you'll

also ck out my SS 003. If you get some pictures send them to me. And if you get a start date on the upgrade

I'd sure like that. Say hello to the gals out there for me.

Hope you're flying USAirways.

I'll get down to to see you someday soon. I figuered if the devil wend down to Ga. their must be something

there that I want to be a part of.

Oz

of course im going to check on 0003. im picking up mine and driving it to LA and back to LV. shes not a SS yet, but a GT500 is still going to be a pretty good ride. chris and i are waiting to take you out and show you what the devil was looking for :lol:

michael morris

• 3 weeks later...
Michael: Give us a report on your visit to Shelby American. Thanks in advance!

dont know how i missed this on the 11th.

i picked the car up on Thursday for SAI. Miss Adrienne had the car pulled to the front door for me and Brandi.

Brandi took the keys and drove off in the car. Of course Brandi got on it alittle.(she aint scared to go fast). B, sue and i took the car for my first drive to get some lunch. i tried to show the girls what the car would do, but they didnt trust me. :hysterical2:

B and i drove the car to LA from LV. drove back the next day with the ShelbyRun. its was a blast. i was trying to be one of the first to the Wynn so i pushed the car and drove just a tad over the speed limit :superhero:

the most fun coming across the desert was when we hooked up with a new Z06 and hauled BUTT for 30 miles or so. we did race just stayed in line and cruised ( real fast)

got to drive the car for track day and enjoyed the crap out of that. B didnt want to drive scared she would hurt the car. i tried to tell her that almost everything on the car was being replaced so she really couldnt hurt it, but she still didnt drive.

we ended up putting almost 800 miles on it that weekend and it was a BLAST!!!!

michael morris

I do not know, but I hope soon. Did you send the deposit yet?

Yes, I sent a deposit about a month ago, so there's no turning back for me. I have a feeling that our high numbers will not be called until late spring at he soonest. I hope I'm wrong and it will be sooner but the way things are going I think it is going to be a while.

As soon as Tasca becomes operational I intend to take a ride up there and visit the mod shop. I'm on Long Island so I'm only a few hours away.

Mike

Yes, I sent a deposit about a month ago, so there's no turning back for me. I have a feeling that our high numbers will not be called until late spring at he soonest. I hope I'm wrong and it will be sooner but the way things are going I think it is going to be a while.

As soon as Tasca becomes operational I intend to take a ride up there and visit the mod shop. I'm on Long Island so I'm only a few hours away.

Mike

Mike you can take a ride up with me! Spoke to Steve at Tasca and they will be up very soon and start to set things up! I am the 2nd car to get done there!!! :happy feet:

His guess at this point is that I will be up there within the month of Feb.

I cant wait!!!!! SO EXCITED!!! SS BABY!! :snake: :headspin:

Archived