TEAM SHELBY FORUM

CSM number

07SS0090 Grabber Orange Vert

Deposit paid in July, letter in early August, nothing but time passing by since. Hopefully they will call to have the car around Christmas, but that may be optimistic. Maybe they will have figured out how to squeeze a CF hood into the package at the same price by that time. LOL!!

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

07SS0090 Grabber Orange Vert

Deposit paid in July, letter in early August, nothing but time passing by since. Hopefully they will call to have the car around Christmas, but that may be optimistic. Maybe they will have figured out how to squeeze a CF hood into the package at the same price by that time. LOL!!

Guys, you all have a contact, please call your contact or email him or her and ask for an update, the ss was delayed due to the 2 blowers, that is resolved and a press release goes out this week at sema. the SS will now be in full production

amy

I have a Vista Blue Coupe at SAI waiting on 725HP SS upgrade.......

#07SS0063

Also asked for 08SS0323 to match last 4 of VIN# on 08 Vapor Coupe 725HP

randy

Good luck on a vin match I have been told by everyone that's not going to happen. I have a P/White Strip-less with red interior. CSM #07SS0219. Check out my videos. I think you all will enjoy them.

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=Jasit390

Good luck on a vin match I have been told by everyone that's not going to happen. I have a P/White Strip-less with red interior. CSM #07SS0219. Check out my videos. I think you all will enjoy them.

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=Jasit390

welcome to the boards and thanks for the Videos.

michael morris

welcome to the boards and thanks for the Videos.

michael morris

Michael, it looks like you are taking charge of the CSM #'s so I thought I would let you know of a change on mine. I replied to this message board before with a number of 07SS0410 it has now changed to 07SS0044. I happened to be at Shelby when they were getting ready to contact some people to fill holes and happened to be at the right place at the right time. The word I got was it could be Jan or Feb before they get to mine. We'll see. This may help with people looking at production time periods.

Bart

Michael, it looks like you are taking charge of the CSM #'s so I thought I would let you know of a change on mine. I replied to this message board before with a number of 07SS0410 it has now changed to 07SS0044. I happened to be at Shelby when they were getting ready to contact some people to fill holes and happened to be at the right place at the right time. The word I got was it could be Jan or Feb before they get to mine. We'll see. This may help with people looking at production time periods.

Bart

thanks Bart, im kinda just wanting to see where the numbers are falling. nothing special. im glad you got to lower your number. being lucky helps sometimes.

michael morris

Bart

Bart:

My number is 401, how can you jump to 044 in line from 410. I don't see this as acceptable for the other guys that are in line. We have all paid the $10,000.00 deposit. I'm I missing something here?

Please explain.

Cheers.

Bart:

My number is 401, how can you jump to 044 in line from 410. I don't see this as acceptable for the other guys that are in line. We have all paid the $10,000.00 deposit. I'm I missing something here?

Please explain.

Cheers.

ROBERT....................read what he wrote, pretty clear to me...............

"I happened to be at Shelby when they were getting ready to contact some people to fill holes and happened to be at the right place at the right time."

ROBERT....................read what he wrote, pretty clear to me...............

"I happened to be at Shelby when they were getting ready to contact some people to fill holes and happened to be at the right place at the right time."

Yes, it's pretty clear that he jumped the queue. Others with numbers should have been offered the chance first. It's not his fault, as he was offered the spot, but SAI should be doing this in order of current CSM numbers.

I'm at 07SS0392, and would love the chance to move up. As would most with deposits, I expect... :unsure:

:D

:D KRUSHER Here! Grabber-orange coupe CSM# 07SS0398 725hp I talked to Doug S. yesterday the 725hp option jumped up $4000 Because the kennie bell has been desided on . also a mod shop is being set up in farmers branch texas.

welcome to the board and yes the kenne bell is a great blower. i think its rated for up to 1000 HP. HMMM

michael morris

I'm in for 2 packages:

07SS0392 and 07SS0393.

Balck vert - 600 HP

Blue coupe 725 HP; the blue is one of 9 stripe deletes (the rarest combo). It's number 1052 of 1054 blue coupes, so I call her "7 of 9."

In keeping with the Star Trek theme, I think I'll call the vert Capt. Picard (you know, no lid). LOL

Archived