TEAM SHELBY FORUM

One for the Thumb! 4 for 4 in 1st Place Awards for SGT!

66DNA

Probably my last show and shine of the year...our SGT took her 4th (our of 4 tries when there is a Class for Shelby) FIRST PLACE or BEST OF CATEGORY award.

Its been a bunch of fun this summer! Go SGT!

PS: Added a couple new shots taken of our 1968 Mustang GT we bought about two weeks ago! Lovin this one too!

100_3181.jpg

100_3129.jpg

100_3127.jpg

Probably my last show and shine of the year...our SGT took her 4th (our of 4 tries when there is a Class for Shelby) FIRST PLACE or BEST OF CATEGORY award.

Its been a bunch of fun this summer! Go SGT!

PS: Added a couple new shots taken of our 1968 Mustang GT we bought about two weeks ago! Lovin this one too!

100_3181.jpg

100_3129.jpg

100_3127.jpg

Beautiful 68!

Are there ever any other SGT's at these shows?

Beautiful 68!

Are there ever any other SGT's at these shows?

No other SGT's up here in Canada....at least over the summer. I did speak with a guy who told me that he had just purchased a black one (like mine) and is going through the process of importing her. This means that next summer's car shows will have two black SGT's - <bleep>.

Hoping he doesn't go for the black powder-coated Razors, etc.!

:o

I call BS.

You're saying you have TWO GT's yeat I don't see a single black mark on the pavement! :D

Beautiful car by the way! :blink:

LOL

No black marks! Gotta keep these two clean and shiney!! Besides, my driving buddy is often my 6 yr old daughter! Have to keep out of trouble with Mom, you know! ;)

LOL

No black marks! Gotta keep these two clean and shiney!! Besides, my driving buddy is often my 6 yr old daughter! Have to keep out of trouble with Mom, you know! ;)

Meh. I'm teaching my 3yo grandson how to burn out in his power wheel. Now if I can teach him how to steer the world would be a better place. He doesn't have that concept yet.

I had to sprint across the yard to catch him last time he was in it since he was heading straight for the Shelby! Fortunately there was a metal bar laying on the ground that turned his tires away before he hit the car.

I wouldn't have made it in time... :o

Archived