TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Had a nightmare last night

AFBLUE

Not making this up:

Dreamt my 08SGT arrived. I was so excited that I didn't even look it over before I took delivery. Once I signed for it, I discovered it was missing the hood scoop (maybe a good thing :D ), the stripes were sliding off, the trunk was missing, and so was the passenger side exhaust.

First dream I've had about my car. Must spend too much time on here. <_<

Not making this up:

Dreamt my 08SGT arrived. I was so excited that I didn't even look it over before I took delivery. Once I signed for it, I discovered it was missing the hood scoop (maybe a good thing :D ), the stripes were sliding off, the trunk was missing, and so was the passenger side exhaust.

Very early in the morning the day mine was delivered to my home, I thought that the scoop was warped & coming off, all the stripes were messed up and the rear bumper cover was about to fall off.

Turned out not to be a dream at all but my first glimpse of my new car.

Not making this up:

Marc i have been meaning to send you an email, but ill just do it here. Bud called and told me that truck was missing and the exhaust was gone. J/K

man quit worrying about that car, ill take car of everything. im keeping up with her for you.

michael morris

checked on it this morning still says released, dont know if its on its way or waiting a train to go that way. should know something in a day or so.

michael morris

Best I can tell, it's still in Michigan awaiting a train.

Had another dream. My wife was naked, but painted blue with silver stripes from head to toe. She had silver shoes on and was wearing a hood but the hood didn't fit right. People were telling her that her shoes were too small, and that she needs 20" shoes.

What does this mean!

Best I can tell, it's still in Michigan awaiting a train.

Had another dream. My wife was naked, but painted blue with silver stripes from head to toe. She had silver shoes on and was wearing a hood but the hood didn't fit right. People were telling her that her shoes were too small, and that she needs 20" shoes.

What does this mean!

Check her out again to see if your own question was answered-aluminum or black lower grille?

Archived