TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Dash Plaque for CS Models!!!

Stang Myster

Hey guys, here's what I got from Shelby Performance Parts in regards to the dash plaques.

Quote from Shelby Performance Parts

"I am told anybody that bought the complete Kit in parts and pieces will have to pay $50 for a Plaque. People that bought the Kit in one shot will get one at no charge. At this moment I believe you will be the only one that will even be getting a Dash Plaque that has bought the car in pieces every one else that has inquired has bought the Kit at one time. Sure a few more will pop up but if they can not prove every part was bought then no dash plaque. Once again dash plaque will not include a VIN # or CS #"

Looks like it's coming along!

Hey guys, here's what I got from Shelby Performance Parts in regards to the dash plaques.

Quote from Shelby Performance Parts

"I am told anybody that bought the complete Kit in parts and pieces will have to pay $50 for a Plaque. People that bought the Kit in one shot will get one at no charge. At this moment I believe you will be the only one that will even be getting a Dash Plaque that has bought the car in pieces every one else that has inquired has bought the Kit at one time. Sure a few more will pop up but if they can not prove every part was bought then no dash plaque. Once again dash plaque will not include a VIN # or CS #"

Looks like it's coming along!

Where exactly did that quote come from? And who are you supposed to contact?

This is part of an on going discusion with Shelby Performance Parts (Scott Drake). As for what stage will be required, I think Amy is still working on that. I just thought you guys would like to know. My emails were to establish if my car would still be recognized with the painted stripes. As part of this discussion, the dash plaques came up!

Archived