TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Registry

Budman340

Hi all!!!!!!!

Well, as I promised, I did get some info that should help clear the air on the Shelby Registry.

1. When we enter the vehicle into our system, the info goes with the vehicle into the registry.

2. When a vehicle has mods done to it here, we enter it into the Oasis system. This system is also tied into the registry.

3. When a person registers thier vehicle, it is then recorded into the registry. The person can go back into the registry (see note below) and add customer comments. These comments can be basically anything that was added, subtracted to the vehicle. If that person says, the vehicle was in an accident and the fender was replaced, they can add that comment.

4. When we (Shelby) add to the vehicle, that is where the value of the vehicle appreciates. This also means that IF a vehicle COMES back to Shelby to have a mod added, we will add the mods into the Oasis system and it will then update the Shelby Registry.

Note:

The registry is still being rebuilt at this time. At this time, the person can register thier vehicle, but can not go back into it and add any comments. This is going to change. We are working on it so that a person CAN go back into their vehicle's registry and add coments of anything they have done to their vehicle.

I hope this will clear up any confusion. If you have any questions at all and I can answer them, please feel free to post here or you can email me anytime.

Thank you all!!!!!!

Bud

Budm@shelbyautos.com

Hi all!!!!!!!

Well, as I promised, I did get some info that should help clear the air on the Shelby Registry.

1. When we enter the vehicle into our system, the info goes with the vehicle into the registry.

2. When a vehicle has mods done to it here, we enter it into the Oasis system. This system is also tied into the registry.

3. When a person registers thier vehicle, it is then recorded into the registry. The person can go back into the registry (see note below) and add customer comments. These comments can be basically anything that was added, subtracted to the vehicle. If that person says, the vehicle was in an accident and the fender was replaced, they can add that comment.

4. When we (Shelby) add to the vehicle, that is where the value of the vehicle appreciates. This also means that IF a vehicle COMES back to Shelby to have a mod added, we will add the mods into the Oasis system and it will then update the Shelby Registry.

Note:

The registry is still being rebuilt at this time. At this time, the person can register thier vehicle, but can not go back into it and add any comments. This is going to change. We are working on it so that a person CAN go back into their vehicle's registry and add coments of anything they have done to their vehicle.

I hope this will clear up any confusion. If you have any questions at all and I can answer them, please feel free to post here or you can email me anytime.

Thank you all!!!!!!

Bud

Budm@shelbyautos.com

Hi Bud- The only thing I want to add is , let me know when can I get the SC done? :):)

Bud,

Will the public be able to view the registry?

Yes, once the registry is finally set up, people can view it. Also, when it is finally all set up, you can go back into it and edit the comment section. Not sure how much longer it is going to take to do this, but it will happen.

Bud

Hi all!!!!!!!

Note:

Thank you all!!!!!!

Bud

Budm@shelbyautos.com

Thanks Bud.....................

But, to clear up my confusion, (I'm maybe on the same med's) LOL

In the registry will the info be something like:

Vehicle # 3xx was ordered then left SAI with the following options, bla, bla, bla......

Then for those who deliver back to SAI for other mods:

Vehicle # 4xxx was odered then left SAI with the following options, bla, bla, bla. Then returned to SAI to have the following options installed after delivery.

Or

will they all state the same thing for all cars other then the options that are on the car?

Hope that makes sence to ya? :)

Thanks Bud.....................

But, to clear up my confusion, (I'm maybe on the same med's) LOL

In the registry will the info be something like:

Vehicle # 3xx was ordered then left SAI with the following options, bla, bla, bla......

Then for those who deliver back to SAI for other mods:

Vehicle # 4xxx was odered then left SAI with the following options, bla, bla, bla. Then returned to SAI to have the following options installed after delivery.

Or

will they all state the same thing for all cars other then the options that are on the car?

Hope that makes sence to ya? :)

Hi Ed,

Yes, it does make sense. Hoenstly, I do not know. I personally can not get into the registry yet to see what it looks like. But I think when it is all up and running, you might see something like.......

CSM#***** built 3-17-07 S/C, gauges, Razors, tires, added 5-14-07 shipped 5-20-07

CSM#***** built 6-10-07 shipped 6-30-07 (Shelby added) 11-10-07 added S/C, gauges, lower grille.

I am working with the person (Rich S.) who is setting all of this up. He has been pretty helpfull and teaching me how this is going to work. So when I am able to see how it is going work and look like, I will keep posting the info.

Bud

Hi Ed,

Yes, it does make sense. Hoenstly, I do not know. I personally can not get into the registry yet to see what it looks like. But I think when it is all up and running, you might see something like.......

CSM#***** built 3-17-07 S/C, gauges, Razors, tires, added 5-14-07 shipped 5-20-07

CSM#***** built 6-10-07 shipped 6-30-07 (Shelby added) 11-10-07 added S/C, gauges, lower grille.

I am working with the person (Rich S.) who is setting all of this up. He has been pretty helpfull and teaching me how this is going to work. So when I am able to see how it is going work and look like, I will keep posting the info.

Bud

Thankyou Bud............. :)

Hi Bud - I second that question. Q: Is this the same registry that include's ALL Shelby's even the vintage Shelby's? Thanks-

Sewde, I beleive it is, I spoke with Rich Klein from SAAC about the SGT registry and he told me that SAAC will be using the registry info that SAI collects.....

Sewde, I beleive it is, I spoke with Rich Klein from SAAC about the SGT registry and he told me that SAAC will be using the registry info that SAI collects.....

Thanks GTHERO. You know it will take a long time & money to get my car to SAI anf then have them do the SC there. So I think for those of us who did NOT know about modifications at all it is respectful to do it this way. Otherwise what would be the point of having SAI install your mods when my BlueOval Modshop could do it right here for less time and money. The documentation is the key to these cars now and in the future.

Thanks again- B)

PS: What wat the final number of cars built?

Thanks GTHERO. You know it will take a long time & money to get my car to SAI anf then have them do the SC there. So I think for those of us who did NOT know about modifications at all it is respectful to do it this way. Otherwise what would be the point of having SAI install your mods when my BlueOval Modshop could do it right here for less time and money. The documentation is the key to these cars now and in the future.

Thanks again- B)

PS: What wat the final number of cars built?

I am not sure as to the final tally, as I believe there are still cars on the lot to be completed

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone know if there is any way I can pull the history of my car like the build date, date shipped to SAI/Dealer, Dates received, Completion date and other important dates. This is a car I bought off the lot so I wasnt able to get all the dates as it was being made. It is in the registry and dont know if that helps or not.

Anyone know if there is any way I can pull the history of my car like the build date, date shipped to SAI/Dealer, Dates received, Completion date and other important dates. This is a car I bought off the lot so I wasnt able to get all the dates as it was being made. It is in the registry and dont know if that helps or not.

http://www.blueovalforums.com/forums/index...?showtopic=3364

Archived