TEAM SHELBY FORUM

KR at Woodward Dream Cruise!!

docshelby

Sweet!! How do I attach the pics?? Is it going to be available in other color/stripes??

As far as I seen there was no KR at Woodward but there was a GT500 - Super Snake. Here is some photos:

DSC06417.jpg

DSC06418.jpg

Everybody at the SAI Booth were awesome!

Had a good time in Detroit..

Jay

I was @ Woodward. At the FORD compound behind the Townsend Hotel thet had a KR under a canopy.

Next to it was a '68 red GT500KR. I was all over the CRUISE for 2+1/2 days and didn't see SAI or the Super Snake.

Can someone tell me where they were setup ? I would have loved to see it live. Am aggravated I missed it.

I was @ Woodward. At the FORD compound behind the Townsend Hotel thet had a KR under a canopy.

Next to it was a '68 red GT500KR. I was all over the CRUISE for 2+1/2 days and didn't see SAI or the Super Snake.

Can someone tell me where they were setup ? I would have loved to see it live. Am aggravated I missed it.

This setup was in Mustang Alley on 9 Mile and Woodward. I did not get to the Ford Display that is why I did not see the KR. There should be a little more organization to the event like where Ford is going to set up and such. I would have loved to make it to the ford display. It is hard to see everything in one day. I looked as I drove Woodward but did not find the Ford Display. Anyone have any pictures??

Jay

This setup was in Mustang Alley on 9 Mile and Woodward. I did not get to the Ford Display that is why I did not see the KR. There should be a little more organization to the event like where Ford is going to set up and such. I would have loved to make it to the ford display. It is hard to see everything in one day. I looked as I drove Woodward but did not find the Ford Display. Anyone have any pictures??

Jay

I agree. It's gotten too large to control. A majority of the activity is between 13 and 16. For SAI to setup @ 9 is sort of out of the way. Too bad. Next year. Thanks

• 2 weeks later...

Archived