TEAM SHELBY FORUM

When will welbe able to buy 2007 SGT diecast models?

blueshawk

I have a white one on back order from diecastmuscle. Originally they said July, now it says August.

Maybe the Chinese painted them with lead paint? Doh! <_<

The white one has black grill and wrong side markings. They don't have a picture of the black one. And,

the scoop looks a little warped, factory correct.

http://www.diecastmuscle.com/store/SCDC07GT01

I have a white one on back order from diecastmuscle. Originally they said July, now it says August.

If so, then the factory owner/CEO and chief engineer/designer probaby have been executed. In the US these guys would have found other jobs making more money.

The white one has black grill and wrong side markings. They don't have a picture of the black one. And,

the scoop looks a little warped, factory correct.

http://www.diecastmuscle.com/store/SCDC07GT01

I too pre-ordered one of these, but a black one. I was told just two weeks ago that they would be released in July...which meant within a few days at that time, but I guess that was incorrect.

Of course I was also told that they were fixing the discrepancies between the white "prototype" and the production versions. I'll believe it when I see it.

Wasn't Bud involved in mocking up some of these a while back...?

That white diecastmuscle car quality does not look very good in the pics for a $39 price, not to mention some details are wrong. I think I'll hold out awhile for something else...and hopefully one thats made in the US!

That white diecastmuscle car quality does not look very good

I bought the Shelby GT-H model from Shelby Collectibles (made in China).

It is really nice, and for the money, better than most of the others in this scale.

We may not have any choice for this one. Who else is going to make it? Wouldn't

they have to license it from Shelby?

It is really nice, and for the money, better than most of the others in this scale.

I am hoping that Shelby Collectibles does come out w/ a SGT model.

I am hoping that Shelby Collectibles does come out w/ a SGT model.

I have ordered a GT-H and two Shelby GTs from them. I hope to use one of the Shelby GTs and the hood from the GT-H to build one as close to mine as possible.

....I don't know how I am going to get the GT/SC stripe without sending it to SAI for the modifications. :P

you would be my hero. I'll get back with you when I actually have the cars and get started. Now if I could only find a Mustang engine compartment with the supercharger and the wheels and brakes, I would be set. I won't hold my breath. What would use to tint the windows?

Archived