TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Just purchased #372

efeyer

We just purchased number 372 . B) Check it out on Autotrader.comShelby GT-H

efeyer

car looks and drives great... a real fun one to have...

Purchased as in "purchased to keep" or "purchased at auction to be sold?" They are definitely fun cars to kick around.

By the way, your Autotrader ad notes it is a manual - the Hertz models are all automatics.

Mike (in Portland)

Purchased as in "purchased to keep" or "purchased at auction to be sold?" They are definitely fun cars to kick around.

By the way, your Autotrader ad notes it is a manual - the Hertz models are all automatics.

Mike (in Portland)

purchased tbd... most likely will sell...right price right person you know how that goes im sure... already have a gt500 in the garage... however this would be a nice one to keep... thanks for telling me about the autotrader ad...

A bit pricey at $63K, don't you think?

Here is a like car for over $25K less than yours. http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.jsp?car_...e=&cardist=2142

To each their own . . . interested buyers can find these all day long at $37k to $44k for nice cars with comparable or even slightly less mileage. Less expensive cars are even making their way to the West Coast for those who are looking (check the various sources).

A *pristine* example is obviously worth more, but these aren't GT 500s with their ADM. I'm no expert, but I don't see a price range going from $37k to $63k - maybe the car dealers know something we don't?

Mike (in Portland)

To each their own . . . interested buyers can find these all day long at $37k to $44k for nice cars with comparable or even slightly less mileage. Less expensive cars are even making their way to the West Coast for those who are looking (check the various sources).

A *pristine* example is obviously worth more, but these aren't GT 500s with their ADM. I'm no expert, but I don't see a price range going from $37k to $63k - maybe the car dealers know something we don't?

Mike (in Portland)

we dont Mike :lol:

michael morris

we dont Mike :lol:

michael morris

priced up in the high 50s b/c we havent decided on whether or not its worth keeping this one, at that price however i would definitely let it go... just not sure if we want to keep it vs. selling for 37-45k... thats the only reason its priced so high... and this one is in great condition...

• 1 month later...

Archived