TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Hertz Hood

ShelbyGT/SC

it does the same on my driver side also. It is a bit annoying to me since I can tell when I drive but I guess it is the same as looking at the gap on the stock scoop.

Have any of the owners that have the CS (Hertz) hood received thei stock hoods yet? I haven't and had asked Bud to wait until the scoop issue was resolved. However, I would be happy with a fair credit.

it does the same on my driver side also. It is a bit annoying to me since I can tell when I drive but I guess it is the same as looking at the gap on the stock scoop.

Have any of the owners that have the CS (Hertz) hood received thei stock hoods yet? I haven't and had asked Bud to wait until the scoop issue was resolved. However, I would be happy with a fair credit.

I haven't received the hood. Is SAI supposed to send them to us? When my car was ready to ship John said he was going to get me a quote for shipping the hood to me but I have not received anything from him.

Yes, unfortunately they won't fit. (yes, I tried to get them too) Bud and I talked about it a few times over emails and they fit the GT500 but not the regular Mustang.

:(

The Hertz hood is the only hood (currently) besides the stock one that will fit the SGT for now.

I still like it and the S/C will fit...barely under it. Good enough for me!!

:D

Yeah-I found that out too. I had asked my dealer if thet would be available to order and he told me they wouldn't fit with the CS front fascia only on the GT500's, but I still think it is really cool looking. I don't mind the Hertz/CS6 hood, but I figured i'd stay stock since i couldn't get what I really wanted----maybe in the future they can get one that will fit the SGT, then I'm all over it. ;)

Archived