TEAM SHELBY FORUM

driving lights

dmagner1

Dmag, I read recently where someone asked someone at SAI when they were out there on a trip and were told 2 months. I put a call into JOhn at SAi 2 weeks ago and havent gotten a call back. I also would like to know. I am going to try and call again today if I get time. If I get any info I will let you know.

Well D I called just now to find out about the lights. I got John's full voice mailbox that wasnt accepting mail so I called back and Cynthia went and asked him for me whatthe scoop was. She said John said they still dont have them and dont know when. So thats a hell of an update ;)

Amy, John, Bud, or whomever from SAI if you read this could you pleas take a few minutes and let us know about these lights? I know you dont have them yet but can you tell us why they are taking so long? If we could just get ahold of the lights themselves we could wire our own harness I am sure. I know that isnt going to make SAi any money but for the few of us who keep whining about it it would make us STFU and happy!LOL I am dying to put in my lower grill but dont want to have to re-drill anythig once the lights do come out. Anything you can tell us would be awesome!

Well D I called just now to find out about the lights. I got John's full voice mailbox that wasnt accepting mail so I called back and Cynthia went and asked him for me whatthe scoop was. She said John said they still dont have them and dont know when. So thats a hell of an update ;)

Amy, John, Bud, or whomever from SAI if you read this could you pleas take a few minutes and let us know about these lights? I know you dont have them yet but can you tell us why they are taking so long? If we could just get ahold of the lights themselves we could wire our own harness I am sure. I know that isnt going to make SAi any money but for the few of us who keep whining about it it would make us STFU and happy!LOL I am dying to put in my lower grill but dont want to have to re-drill anythig once the lights do come out. Anything you can tell us would be awesome!

waiting waiting waiting... <_<

Archived