TEAM SHELBY FORUM

My Shelby has arrived

ShelbyGT/SC

Okay everyone, much to my surprise, my Shelby GT arrived today. Apparently SAI had tricked me into thinking it was still another few days and they already sent it to Tasca who already did their mods.

My car is the fastest Shelby ever.

Here is a pic. Anyone dare to race?

J/K :P

gallery_1861_1_135510.jpg

Okay everyone, much to my surprise, my Shelby GT arrived today. Apparently SAI had tricked me into thinking it was still another few days and they already sent it to Tasca who already did their mods.

http://forum.shelbyautos.com/index.php?act...&cmd=si&img=392

index.php?act=module&module=gallery&cmd=si&img=392

NICE! What size are the rear razors and did you gett the big brake package??? :lol::lol::lol:

NICE! What size are the rear razors and did you gett the big brake package??? :lol::lol::lol:

LOL

I was going to say something about the tires but I don't know enough about racing slicks to say something funny.

Hey Stump, can you tell me how to post the pic so it shows up on this thread again? I tried several times to link the pic from the gallery so it would show up , to no avail. As you see, I put the pic in the gallery, then posted this new topic and then clicked on the "insert image" icon (above) and pasted the URL in the popup box. But all I got was a little "IPB Image" error box. So I just looked for your previous instructions and it seems like Ialready did it right but must not be allowed for some reason. Maybe they just got so annoyed with me at SAI that they are trying to give me a hint.

http://forum.shelbyautos.com/index.php?act...&cmd=si&img=392

For a minute there I though you were having another of those "oh, and then I woke up" episodes!!!!! :P :P

without seeing the picture I can't tell if you're kidding or your car actually arrived.

Sorry about that AFB. I was just kidding. I finally had a chance to read through my current Mustangs and Fast Fords magazine and I found a pic of a Saitz family GT500 race car on page 224. So I thought I'd have a little fun with the pic and say it was mine. The pic wasn't a great one to start with (blurry) and when I scanned it it came out pretty bad. It is in the SAI gallery at the top of this forum page (under Carroll's picture).

Here is the direct link to the gallery:

http://forum.shelbyautos.com/index.php?act...&module=gallery

The car looks more like an SGT than it does a GT500 to me. But is has cobras all over it.

Adam, It's fast alright, so fast I can't see it, have you been drinking Adam? Obviously the link doesn't work. You sure you're not BSin us. LOL Or is there naked ladies in it and they have edited your post. Dam it!!!!! I want to see pictures :angry: In order to race Adam, you have to be able to see the car. If you can't post the pics then send them to me, I want to see the naked ladies. :lol:

Dave

Adam, You're so full of s#$t. You had me going there for a second. You dog. The motor in that car probably cost 4 times your total car. The next I read this it better be for real.

Dave

Wow Adam I also thought you were serious!LOL And Stump you reminded me of an old Shelby story. A guy I worked with in high school once told me that he used to race cars on foot. He would race a 1 telephone pole length against cars of the day out here on the old quarter mile. He was a track guy in school apparently and pretty fast. Anyway there was only 2 cars he couldnt beat. One was a 63 vette and the other was my uncles 66 Shelby GT350. I didnt get to work with him alot. I was a laborer for a construction company and got sent from job to job. But when I got to work with him it was great because I got to hear all kinds of dirt on my old man and my uncle :)

Hmmm. Well it worked fine for me Adam. Did you right click on the pic to get the http address or try to copy and paste from the bar? I always right click on the pic.

Thanks pal, it finally worked. Woohoo!

Sorry everyone for the post if you couldn't see teh car. I was just having a little fun. I guess it kind of spoiled the joke if you couldn't see the car. Anyway, it's posted now so hopefully it's funny now.

Thanks again Stump.

gallery_1861_1_135510.jpg

I would like to add, your car will be the fastest Shelby alive when finally done! And thats not joke! I know that for sure. B)

Archived