TEAM SHELBY FORUM

She's Home (Red Virginia Coupe)

500HP GT

STOP! That's MY CAR. Damn. Guess mine will be in in the next week. Looks great - glad I got the RED too. Congratulations. What series VIN? I've got 2097XX.

Don't know if I ever told you.....mine's 2096XX. Mine's done...just lost.

:shift:

bj

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Don't know if I ever told you.....mine's 2096XX. Mine's done...just lost.

bj

I know the feeling....mine was completed 6-30 with an eta of 7-20...but no one seems to know where it is. My dealer told me today that he thinks it is coming in 8-10 which is crazy!! How can Ford make a car almost 4 weeks ago and never ship.....it's even a powerlease deal!! My vin is 2132XX

Best photos yet! Congrats you will turn heads this weekend. Whats in the spare tire compartment? (would love a photo) I wont to know how much space is left after what ever tire repair stuff is in there.

I noticed a grabber orange stang with Shelby wheels in the background, not another Shelby was it?

Awsome Pics... Im So Jealous.. hahaha Thanks for sharing your pics they are by far the best Ive seen.

I do have one question. It has to do with the Upgraded Interior. There are two areas of the upgraded interior that I have yet to see pictures of, The Arm rests and the Center Console. Do they have the Stitched Leather as well ? If so, would you mind posting a picture of them if it is not imposing to much upon you?

Thanks a Million and Congrats again. WOW too cool. :happy feet:

A couple of you have asked for a picture of the spare tire compartment and tire inflation equipment. I have added four new pictures to the same link, so check 'em out. One is of the trunk, one is after pulling back the trunk carpet, and two are for fun because of something that arrived in the mail today.... :bandance: :bandance: :bandance: :bandance:

OK where did you get it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :baby:

A couple of you have asked for a picture of the spare tire compartment and tire inflation equipment. I have added four new pictures to the same link, so check 'em out. One is of the trunk, one is after pulling back the trunk carpet, and two are for fun because of something that arrived in the mail today.... :bandance: :bandance: :bandance: :bandance:

Dude!

Where did you get the banner?! Gotta have one!!!!!!!

Thanks.

bj

Dude… I am so “F”ing envious of you.

Here I am just pounding more beer to stay calm until I can get mine ordered & Now you post more pictures for me to drool over. (thanks by the way)

How in the world did you get that Banner?

Did you know it was coming to you?

And where in the hell can I get one!

Dam “F”ing lottery System!

ColdwaterHotrod,

I have been following your experiences today and just want to say hang in there, mate. This is not easy (*&^%$ easy for ME to say now that mine is here, I KNOW). Anyway, it is obvious that some unfortunate human behavior is bubbling to the surface. You should be able to rely that a deal is a deal (handshake, personal word, contract, whatever!).

I only hope for you a fair deal and a square deal. These are not the last cars FORD will sell, we hope, but they better get in tune real fast with the people who care most about their survivial, like you and so many who post here.

BTW, the banner is availabe on ebay. Just search under "2007 Shelby."

And what IS your favorite beer? I'll try and FEDEX some in the morning.

Best,

Peter

:party:

OK - I'm better now, I got another beer & took my meds :hysterical: I seen the link & went & bought the banner real quick & to answer your question... Killians Irish Red :party:

In all seriousness, your car looks wonderful & has made me consider changing colors now :confused: just more time on my hands waiting to order. I know it will come by the time snow fly's but dam that car looks good. :happy feet:

Could you post a pic of the tire inflation kit?

It would be so neat to see a picture of one.

Neat? The inflation kit? With 500 HP, and you want to see the inflation kit? :hysterical::hysterical:

Oh well, whatever compresses your air.

Whatever floats your boat.

Whatever christens your dinghy.

Whatever waxes your winky.

There was a pic of it in the "new arrivals" for the Red/white car if you want to see it.

Dave :happy feet:

Neat? The inflation kit? With 500 HP, and you want to see the inflation kit? :hysterical::hysterical:

Oh well, whatever compresses your air.

Whatever floats your boat.

Whatever christens your dinghy.

Whatever waxes your winky.

There was a pic of it in the "new arrivals" for the Red/white car if you want to see it.

Dave :happy feet:

YOU said WINKY! :hysterical:

I just was curious is all. :happy feet:

WOW!

what a beauty! congrats.

a while back on this site, a big stink was made about the reds mismatching (interior and exterior reds).

did you notice this? what is your impression of how the reds look together.

just curious as I have ordered the same color combo.

thanks again for the great pics.

Archived