TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Are there any alloy cs6's out there?

mercury83

hey all. i am planning to convert my 07 alloy pony package v6 (which i will actually get my hands on on the seventeenth of this month) into a cs6 eventually. it looks like it will be a five year process, with the supercharger and rear end coming last (as not to void the warranty, unless anyone knows a way around this, which is doubtful). anyway, i was wondering if any alloy cs6's existed yet. and will these parts be available five years from now, particularly the supercharger and such?

hey all. i am planning to convert my 07 alloy pony package v6 (which i will actually get my hands on on the seventeenth of this month) into a cs6 eventually. it looks like it will be a five year process, with the supercharger and rear end coming last (as not to void the warranty, unless anyone knows a way around this, which is doubtful). anyway, i was wondering if any alloy cs6's existed yet. and will these parts be available five years from now, particularly the supercharger and such?

Look around in some is these thread, there is a silver one and a Tungsten one. As far as warranty, it will be broke, no way to preserve it. The SC will have it's own mfg. warranty but will break your Ford warranty. Only SC I know of that doesn't is the Roush and maybe the FRPP Whipple now (not sure about the FRPP) however both of these are built for 8 cylinders.

the CS6 parts "should" be available for some time, especially with the new rise in popularity SAI is gaining with the S197 Mustang. The SC is from Paxton and my guess is Paxton will be around for quite a while. ;)

Satin Silver. Ralley Stripes aren't on yet - probably white. Here's the link:

http://forum.shelbyautos.com/index.php?act...&cmd=si&img=361

It was pointed out on another forum that waiting for the warranty to expire before buying a supercharger is not a logical reason (cost is, however). If you wait on the warranty to expire and install the supercharger and it breaks the engine, you pay exactly the same amount of money to fix it as if it broke (with the supercharger) before the warranty expired. The only difference is the 3 year wait.

Here it is again with stripes more in gallery:

http://forum.shelbyautos.com/index.php?act...&cmd=si&img=383

Archived