TEAM SHELBY FORUM

The Grabber Orange Mystery?

RogerS

Since I am writing this from SAI, I can't say whether it's true or not, but you guys will be very impressed when you hear about it and see the cars. Too bad I can't post my pics.

What a blast it is here!

ROGER, I'M GOING TO ASK ABOUT YOUR CAR NOW.

ROGER, I'M GOING TO ASK ABOUT YOUR CAR NOW.

Adam,

Didn't want to interupt your trip. We may have it sorted out. I won't know until Monday for sure. Thanks. Give me a call tonight.

Roger

Adam,

Didn't want to interupt your trip. We may have it sorted out. I won't know until Monday for sure. Thanks. Give me a call tonight.

Roger

nope....lol

nope....lol

Amy,

You've got me thinking.

Was the nope for sorting out the Orange Car mystery or the status of my car? I was speaking to Adam on my car. I have no idea on what SAI has up it's sleeves on the Cal. Orange Car.

Amy,

You've got me thinking.

Was the nope for sorting out the Orange Car mystery or the status of my car? I was speaking to Adam on my car. I have no idea on what SAI has up it's sleeves on the Cal. Orange Car.

Roger, I think she was being funny. I think she was sort of answering for me - about me calling you back (meaning that I was having too much fun to call). At least that's what I thought as soon as I read it and I laughed at the same time.

I have some questions that hopefully SAI (Amy/Bud) can shed some light on:

1. The GO for CA had been rumored on Stangsunleashed by a credible source a couple of months ago but that was it. Why so quiet about these cars?

2. Are the 300 GO cars included or in addition to the 2100 model year 2008 Shelby GTs?

3. I may have missed it in the link; coupe and/or convertible?

4. Have all 300 been ordered already by dealers?

5. Finally, I thought are source about the GO cars at SAI posted in another thread that the GO cars he saw were wearing GT500 spoilers, black razors, and 5.4 badges. Are there two sets of GO cars?

1. The GO for CA had been rumored on Stangsunleashed by a credible source a couple of months ago but that was it. Why so quiet about these cars?

2. Are the 300 GO cars included or in addition to the 2100 model year 2008 Shelby GTs?

5. Finally, I thought are source about the GO cars at SAI posted in another thread that the GO cars he saw were wearing GT500 spoilers, black razors, and 5.4 badges. Are there two sets of GO cars?

Good questions deserve good answers. Now Amy, Bud chime in here...... B)

Fellow over on TMS (Poco) has a Grabber Orange with Silver stripes. Gives you a rough idea what they will look like.

attachment.php?attachmentid=25880&d=1178859161

Psst: I used this car's quarter window panel chrome trim for the blue SGT photoshop you see below my post.

• 2 weeks later...

I had to goto stangsunleashed to get answers but here is some new information from Amy about the Grabber Orange Shelby GTs:

The Grabber Orange Shelby GTs are all coupes

The 300 Grabber Orange Shelby GT are included in the original 2100 number.

EDIT: MM, Harley, Shelby Dude, or another dealer type. Does that mean CA gets almost 15% of the 2008 Shelby GTs? Are all of the CA 2008 Shelby GTs going to be GO? Does CA get more then 300? I hope not.

http://www.stangsunleashed.com/forums/inde...showtopic=10177

- These are ford cars, it is not our place to discuss or leak any Ford project, sorry

- included

- coupes

- not sure

- That GO cars are for the 40th mods, these are all 4.6 and exactly like the blue

Amy

Archived