TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Shelby Terlingua Racing Team returns!

MattInDetroit

Shelby Automobiles, Inc., a wholly owned subsidiary of Carroll Shelby International Inc., and designer/artist Bill Neale are returning the legendary Terlingua Racing Team to the forefront of the grassroots racing community. The team will explore opportunities to develop products similar to the Shelby program in the mid 1960s.

CLICK THE BELOW LINK TO READ THE ARTICLE:

http://www.stangsunleashed.com/forums/inde...?showtopic=9747

Bt the way...they seem to have driven YELLOW cars...of course yellow is no longer available so I would guess ORANGE is the next best thing?

:D

Shelby Automobiles, Inc., a wholly owned subsidiary of Carroll Shelby International Inc., and designer/artist Bill Neale are returning the legendary Terlingua Racing Team to the forefront of the grassroots racing community. The team will explore opportunities to develop products similar to the Shelby program in the mid 1960s.

CLICK THE BELOW LINK TO READ THE ARTICLE:

http://www.stangsunleashed.com/forums/inde...?showtopic=9747

You type faster than me!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol::lol:

What exactly is the story here? Dallas Mustang Parts has been selling Bill Neale designed and authorized Terlingua edition '65-'66 rebuilt coupes for several years now.

http://www.dallasmustang.com/page/specialtycars.dm450.php

There is nolonger a DM version of this car, I was told that deal expired some time ago. We will be doing an all new program with Bill

Amy

Amy you guys might as well start making my GT-350 I have been asking for forever right now. I can wait a few months. Just shoot me an email when it is done and I will come do a musuem pick up. I havent taken a vaca in 4 1/2 years anyway so Im due ;)

Hmmmm. Another song?

"Terlingua or Mexico?"

Oh wait, that one has been done.

They also have a Chili cookoff.

C.Shelby = Terlingua racing

C.Shelby = Chili

Chili = gas

Shelby's need gas and lot's of it

So Shelby's run on Chili!

That would be great for me-93 octane is expensive and my wife says I fart more than anyone she knows, so I could be runnin' for a long time on some Chili!!!!! :lol::lol::lol:

There is nolonger a DM version of this car, I was told that deal expired some time ago. We will be doing an all new program with Bill

Amy

I look forward to seeing it. Years ago (early to mid 90's) an older gentleman with a yellow Terlingua replica coupe used to take the same route to work as me (I-35 into Dallas). We would "race" each other down the freeway on the mornings I was in my '65 coupe and he was in his Terlingua coupe. Those cars were definatly cool.

Archived