TEAM SHELBY FORUM

How many miles on your SGT

Crucible

I'm all the way up to 5700 miles too! In May it will be 3 years old. Perfect weather this weekend, so I'll be driving some more! :happy feet:

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

37K+ on 08SGT1292... And it hasn't been running for the past 5 months! fool.gif

ah, it's refreshing to see that there are others who are actually enjoying driving these cars. :shift:

some of you guys really need to get out more...

I just turned over 40K and don't regret a single mile!

I'm all the way up to 5700 miles too! In May it will be 3 years old. Perfect weather this weekend, so I'll be driving some more! :happy feet:

I only have to edit the mileage, make it 3400 and the rest of your post fits for me too!

ah, it's refreshing to see that there are others who are actually enjoying driving these cars. :shift:

some of you guys really need to get out more...

I just turned over 40K and don't regret a single mile!

For some of us (me) my Shelby GT is a weekend toy, so it is not my primary or daily driver. I have other cars that I drive to work. This does not mean I enjoy it any less than you or anyone else. This is the best and most fun Mustang I have ever owned and I have had owned multiple Mustangs all the way from 1965 to 2007. My dad and I used to have two 1970 Boss 302's and when he drove my Shelby, he said it felt just like the Boss yet more refined, and the Boss was a load of fun!

Right around 4,500 miles give or take, just 6 weeks short of it's 1st annivesary. Since yesterday was the only dry day in the extended forecast I took the opportunity to take it out and make some customer calls with it..

Always a good conversation piece, also makes work so much more enjoyable-

Bought mine with 5,200 on it Dec 08. Today I'm pushing close to 12,500. Will put a few more miles on this summer especially with our upcoming trip to Shelby Fest 2010. It is tough to put on miles when you winter in Wisconsin.

Just over 2,400. But it only had 800 on it when I found it last Oct. It'll probably climb more quickly when I order the GT350 and make the SGT more of a daily driver.

John

07H066 had 57k put on by renters, and I've put 700 on since 2/17. I'm still tyring to figure out how, it sure doesn't seem like I've driven that far so soon. The miles are so fun they're flying by so fast I can't keep track!

07H066 had 57k put on by renters, and I've put 700 on since 2/17. I'm still tyring to figure out how, it sure doesn't seem like I've driven that far so soon. The miles are so fun they're flying by so fast I can't keep track!

Haven't you ever heard the saying: Miles fly when you're having fun. That's your explanation!!!

08SGT1530 turned 1800 miles today, had about 100 miles on it when I purchased it in October 2008. I plan on keeping the miles reasonable, but it's just too much fun to drive!!

Archived