TEAM SHELBY FORUM

How many miles on your SGT

Crucible

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am all the way up to about 850 miles! And no, it is not an (intentional) garage queen, its just that my wife and I primarily commute together in our other car, so basically the Shelby is a weekend fun machine. :P

:P

Wow, you had your DORA on 5 Dec 06, and your car got to LV, NV on 13 April. I can understand why you've got "major PSDS"

Ralph is #545 and he has 3111 miles on him ! He is my daily driver.....not a garage King :P But he is clean...in fact...just washed him AGAIN ........as I got caught in some nasty rain. I do plan on getting a beater just so I don't drive him to work, but other than that..he is driven. He won't be garaged for the winter...he will love those 80 degree days with no humidty :D :P

I just turned 3,000 on my SGT (0360). Anyone else care to share their mileage?

455 miles on #273. Working too many <bleep> hours and the weather has been crappy on the weekends.

(But she has a nice wax job on her)

I haven't got my car yet, so Zero Miles as yet! Suffering from major PSDS.

Dave

You'll have to ask John or Bud about my mileage also as i'm still waiting, too. PSDS at an all time high, if it helps, mine has been in LV since March :(

Mine will be garaged winters-too much salt here, but she'll be moving alot during "driving season"--IF it ever gets here

The car must be driven = 3150 miles.

FYI- I do have the car detailed by a pro each month. I also have the car pro washed inside and out almost every other day.

Love to drive it and show it off!!!!The SGT almost gets a picture taken of it every day by someone, the public loves the car.

The car must be driven = 3150 miles.

FYI- I do have the car detailed by a pro each month. I also have the car pro washed inside and out almost every other day.

Love to drive it and show it off!!!!The SGT almost gets a picture taken of it every day by someone, the public loves the car.

Update:

Just clicked 5000 over the weekend. I Love this car! :)

Archived