TEAM SHELBY FORUM

How many users are existing SVT owners?

JETSOLVER

Wow, this is an old thread brought back from the dead by a random post!

But, I'll add my update in here too, as it's interesting to read the last couple of responses, and the changes from six months ago:

I traded my '98 SVT Cobra in on October 6th, and finally obtained a Shelby. '08 Alloy/Silver, charcoal interior, with HID, ambient, interior upgrade, Shaker 1000, and Sirius. I miss the '98, but love driving the new one. First new car I've ever owned. The mods are underway, my sequential taillight module just arrived in the mail today! I've gotta get the exhaust done soon, the Shelby is almost silent after the long tube headers and flowmasters I had on the '98!

• 1 year later...
  • 5 months later...

I love the blue color on your GT500 kronus01! It reminds me of the metallic blue color that was on my first car, a 91 hatchback stang.

As far as the SVT owner/ repeat customers question (I know its old but I just joined and found this thread) I bought my first SVT in Oct of 06, its my Black on Black 96 coupe. I knew from the second I test drove it that I would never part with it! When I have the money to buy a newer Mustang, or any car for that matter, it will be SVT for sure and hopefully have that Shelby badge of honor as well.

post-25105-1242963320_thumb.jpg

post-25105-1242963320_thumb.jpg

• 2 months later...

Archived