TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Jason Cenora's CS/8 on cover Modified Mustangs

ShelbyGT/SC

I know you all likely know all or most of this, but I originally posted it on the Shelby GT forum but thought I'd copy it here too... (also, feel free to correct me if I'm wrong with my assumptions)

Jason, not only does your car look awesome on the cover of the current August 2007 issue of Modified Mustangs magazine, but a 7 page spread and then 5 more pages with the incredibly gorgous Ashley Lynn Cook modeling in front of the car? All I can say is WOW, she is gorgous (oh, your car is too).

Everyone: it is a must-have to go out and purchase this magazine. Jason works at Hillbank Motors. He was a credible contributor to this forum a few months ago. I see now why he hasn't been on in a while. I hope he's been able to spend lots of time with Ashley. Hillbank Motors was, I believe, one fo the suppliers of parts to Shelby before they went to the new Performance Parts program.

Jason's car it totally tricked out with lots of power, bling and speakers. Tonight, I will scan parts of the magazine and post on my Picasa site for all to read (and drool over Ashley). In fact, Ashley is so hot, even the ladies will drool - LOL.

I just went to MMM's website to see if the current issue was online, but no luck.

Again, congrats Jason. (I will call him later to have him tell us a little more about the article on this forum.)

Edit 7-20-07

Removed some incorrect statements about certifications. All certs are done via SAI

Okay all, here is the link to my Picasa where I scanned the whole thing.

Again, congrats Jason and congrats on your recent wedding. Hope you're having a blast on your honeymoon.

Now I need to buy something from Diablo and put it on my car so I can meet Ashley. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif)

http://picasaweb.google.com/Adams.ShelbyGT...raSCS8Prototype

• 3 weeks later...

The car had the potential to be nice. Too bad it looks like it belongs at a import car meet with all those stupid decals and flashy "ICE" system.

You know we agree and for the record, we spoke with Lance stander who owns Hilbank, Jason's car is a "self proclaimed prototype" this is not an offical or sanctioned Shelby car.

Amy

Archived