TEAM SHELBY FORUM

My wife is clueless!

When I got my new ride home on the 4th, my wife looked inside and the first thing she said was,

"Are you going to take that silly Shelby plate off the dash, it looks tacky?"

My 12 year old son turned to me, and rolled his eyes. I just looked down, shaking my head.

Lets face it, these cars are mostly "for men only".

wait she might have something. if you take off the plate and put a flower holder there. then you could put a new flower in your car everytime you drive it or the flower holder could be used to hold her lipstick. im going to start working on this mounting bracket right now. IM GOING TO BE RICH!!!!!

michael morris

When I got my new ride home on the 4th, my wife looked inside and the first thing she said was,

My 12 year old son turned to me, and rolled his eyes. I just looked down, shaking my head.

Ummmmm excuse me....BUT ....these cars are for women too !!! :angry:

I knew about the plate on the dash, in the ENGINE :) ...and the signatures of the guys that work on them.

grrrrrrrrrrrrr !!!!! :(

I knew about the plate on the dash, in the trunk...and the signatures of the guys that work on them.

sue your saying your not buying my flower, spittoon, and lipstick holder bracket?

well maybe i wont be rich :o

michael

and the signatures of the guys that work on them.

OMG. I can't believe I'm going to ask this giving the testosterone and estrogen flying around right now but,.........

............ what signatures? *ducking*

And plate in the trunk? Did I get the same car as y'all? :blink:

The signatures are under the compressed fix-a-flat can in the trunk compartment.

Also on the mufflers, but on the side against the floorpans, they didn't want them wearing off.

Apparently there are rumors that there are signatures and sometimes an envelope with the names of the final prep crew under the passenger side carpet, front (not rear seat).

I knew about the plate on the dash, in the trunk...and the signatures of the guys that work on them.

....LMAO...sure these cars can be for girls.....as long as they know their hood from their trunk. :P

The signatures are under the compressed fix-a-flat can in the trunk compartment.

Also on the mufflers, but on the side against the floorpans, they didn't want them wearing off.

Apparently there are rumors that there are signatures and sometimes an envelope with the names of the final prep crew under the passenger side carpet, front (not rear seat).

uuhhhh...what's in the envelope? :blink:

uuhhhh...what's in the envelope? :blink:

B) ok, now I have my glasses on and I can read the post properly...duh

My wife loves our M5, I haven't gotten the keys out of her hand since we got it two years ago; I guess I have to say that it's her M5 because I never get to drive it...Needless to say, she's American/German/Italian and has never owned an American car.

As for the GT500, she calls it, "that stupid car" :( and since I re-did the exhaust "it's too loud" :rolleyes: ...

But our two boys have spoken, the Shelby is cool and they'd rather ride with Dad in the Shelby than with Mom in the M5 and that just kills her; eventhough there's more room in the back seat area of the M5, they'd rather be cramped and cruzin' in the Shelby.

Honestly, I think my wife is jealous of the GT500 because it's faster than the M5, WAY FASTER!!!!!!!!!

My experience has been about the same. "It's too loud", "It has a crappy ride", " Why did you buy black and not blue?" The last time she road in it she opened passenger the door so wide it hit a bush in our driveway and almost scratched the paint.

But she let me get the thing and I love her for that!

Lucy has come around, she actually likes the car too. Because I let her drive it.

But, she also says "it's cute". I don't know about the rest of you Shelby owners, but CUTE is not

the word I would ever used to describe my Shelby.

Awesome, Bitchin, Fat, Cool, Wow, Beautiful, Hot, Sleek, Low, Pretty, Neat, are some descriptions that come to me.

Cute, No. Mini Coopers are cute. Miatas are cute.

Lucy has come around, she actually likes the car too. Because I let her drive it.

But, she also says "it's cute". I don't know about the rest of you Shelby owners, but CUTE is not

Awesome, Bitchin, Fat, Cool, Wow, Beautiful, Hot, Sleek, Low, Pretty, Neat, are some descriptions that come to me.

Now that you said "cute" regarding Mini Coopers, that's exactly what was going thru my mine in deciding what kind of car to get.

I strongly considerd the 350Z............. but it was too ricey

the Corvette........... but I never liked Corvettes

the Mini Cooper.............. but the word "cute" comes to mind

The Shelby GT............. AWESOME!

I think this new Shebly GT is the best looking car, bar none that I've ever seen. I can't find a single angle or viewpoint that doesn't look good. All the other cars had some angles that just didn't satisfy.

My wife does like the looks of the car, but would prefer a blue.

Cute is a little annoying.

But remember it is PHAT not FAT. This is a lean machine. ;)

....I think every woman who has looked at my car except one who was a Mustang girl, told me the car was cute. It started an incrediably funny conversation at work one day when one of my female coworkers called it cute.

its better than her calling something else cute :o

not that i would know anything about that :unsure:

michael morris

Archived