TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Getting #3443 tomorrow.

Looks like I will get my White SGT tomorrow. Now that's worth celebrating.

I've waited a long time for my first real muscle car. Got a great deal too.

Here is what I sold to make room. I got this Tbird from an old lady 24 years ago. My Shelby was ordered by an old lady, but she changed her mind and bought a new Tbird. Strange.

P1010007c.jpg

Here is what I sold to make room. I got this Tbird from an old lady 24 years ago. My Shelby was ordered by an old lady, but she changed her mind and bought a new Tbird. Strange.

P1010007c.jpg

Selling that T-Bird would have been a hard decision but then I have not have to look at it for the past 24 years!

That car looks to be show quality.

Very nice T-bird.

I'll have her until Sunday, then a very nice man from Georgia will drive her to his home. He had a

hardtop in the same colors back in the day. I will always love her, but now Mr. GT will take her spot

in the garage. (tear in eye) Smile on FACE.

Just took wife for first ride. She needs some toilet paper. Heee Heeeeeee.

Checked the info center

Odometer = 2275

MPG = 18.1

Gallons Used = 124.6

Reset info center 2nd day I had it

I drive mine to work on Fridays and the wife and I drive on the weekends when it's not raning, I drive it pretty hard at times when i'm by myself, can't help it, I was kind of suprised at the 18.1.

Top speed 120 in 4th, getting on st hwy 114 then have to back down, have a long entrance ramp to the hwy, just can't help myself sometimes she just wants to go.

Archived