TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Vista Blue with Tungsten Stripes

just got this car in today. the car has GT500 premier trim package and shaker 1000.

doesnt have Nav or Sat radio.

the sticker on the car is 44865. if anyone is interested i will take 53365. yes i know im adding a ADM, but i bought it from another dealer and i paid over MSRP. just thought some one on here might like to have a GT500 for under 12k over sticker. its a really good looking color combo.

PS just got in our red striped GT500. its a black with red. that really a good looking combo if any gets a chance to see one in person.

michael

PLEASE IGNORE THIS POST. THE OTHER DEALER BACKED OUT. THEY WANTED TO REPORT THE SALE AND ME BUY A USED CAR FOR OVER STICKER. SORRY I GOT AHEAD OF MYSELF.

THANKS FOR UNDERSTANDING

michael

just got this car in today. the car has GT500 premier trim package and shaker 1000.

doesnt have Nav or Sat radio.

the sticker on the car is 44865. if anyone is interested i will take 53365. yes i know im adding a ADM, but i bought it from another dealer and i paid over MSRP. just thought some one on here might like to have a GT500 for under 12k over sticker. its a really good looking color combo.

PS just got in our red striped GT500. its a black with red. that really a good looking combo if any gets a chance to see one in person.

michael

PLEASE IGNORE THIS POST. THE OTHER DEALER BACKED OUT. THEY WANTED TO REPORT THE SALE AND ME BUY A USED CAR FOR OVER STICKER. SORRY I GOT AHEAD OF MYSELF.

THANKS FOR UNDERSTANDING

michael

Bad Michael. Now, are you going to offer the same deal on your red-striped car as a way of saying "sorry"? :D

red striped car came in Wed morning and was gone to TX right after lunch.

it was a awesome car

michael

White GT 500 Red Stripe at McClarty Ford Texarkana, Tx went out the door within a week at 10K over as a daily driver. It was a nice car.

GG

Michael - was that one of the Tim Stewart cars? He recently had (3) on ebay, none sold, see another dealer has one of them now listed.

yea it was. what happened was i agreed to buy the car then they called me and said they would sell the car only if i would let them report the sale. so i have to pay over sticker for a USED car? i will take a small profit on a car like that just so i can hopefully up the GT500s i get next year (allocation). but he wanted to keep it so his allocation wouldnt go down but still make a huge profit. im just not interested in letting someone get both.

michael

Archived