TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Not a good day!!!!

Shelbygt22

I am sorry to say that I am in a situation on the home front so I am trying to see if anyone is interested in my 2007 SGT #22. Thats Right SGT0022. Its white w/ the gray int., shaker 1000, and all the other bells and whistles. It has been in my garage for about a month now. Ive only had a few chances to drive the car. It has approx. 690 miles on it. Im not trying to take advantage of anyone on the price just need to clear my finances... :(

I am sorry to say that I am in a situation on the home front so I am trying to see if anyone is interested in my 2007 SGT #22. Thats Right SGT0022. Its white w/ the gray int., shaker 1000, and all the other bells and whistles. It has been in my garage for about a month now. Ive only had a few chances to drive the car. It has approx. 690 miles on it. Im not trying to take advantage of anyone on the price just need to clear my finances... :(

Wow, I wish you well getting your situation settled successfully.

Good Luck!

michael

What are you needing for it and where is it located?

Selling your SGT seems to be a very common theme based on the forums and ebay listings shortley after purchase. It appears some folks are taking a bloodbath. Everyone knows what this car sold for as it was offered under MSRP as I recall.

I tried to buy that car the day you said you were going to buy it, had my name on the list with the dealer for a call if you fell throug with your trade.

I called it the voo doo car in one of my posts when all of the ho ha was going on about why this vehicle wouldn't sell. As a matter of fact, today Michael and I were talking on the phone about the number of SGTs that are purchased and then given up for sale at just under a 1,000 miles. My take on it was finances, insurance, and wives or girlfriend problems. Sorry to hear your having finance troubles.

Send me a pm on your lowest dollar price.........

GG

#22, man I hate to hear that. I wish you the best, both in moving the car and on the home front. If someone ever writes a book on the SGT's place in history (what has CS touched that hasn't been documented 100 different ways...?), it will definitely have a chapter on #22!

Archived