TEAM SHELBY FORUM

North Carolina

ShelbyGT/SC

Anybody on this forum live in North Carolina? I just flew in to the RTP. Here till Wed. Would love to catch up with anyone and hang out. I'm at the Marriott RTP. PM me.

im in GA and nowhere near you, but since you sitting around waiting for a PM thought i would tell you something i noticed the other day. i see that your sig says TASCA Ford. i had a 69 BOSS 429 that was purchased new at Tasca. always made the car special with what Tasca did in the 60s with Ford and the Cobra Jet. they were kinda the Ford HOT ROD capital.

just thought i would tell ya.

have fun in NC

michael

also read the article in your sig about Tasca GT500. do you own that car.

just noticed Rick Parker restored the car. Rick and i have been friends for years. i dont know if you have had a chance to meat him but hes a great guy

im in GA and nowhere near you, but since you sitting around waiting for a PM thought i would tell you something i noticed the other day. i see that your sig says TASCA Ford. i had a 69 BOSS 429 that was purchased new at Tasca. always made the car special with what Tasca did in the 60s with Ford and the Cobra Jet. they were kinda the Ford HOT ROD capital.

just thought i would tell ya.

have fun in NC

michael

also read the article in your sig about Tasca GT500. do you own that car.

just noticed Rick Parker restored the car. Rick and i have been friends for years. i dont know if you have had a chance to meat him but hes a great guy

Thanks for the reply Michael. When I make my way to GA, I will definitely be stopping by there to meet you and have a drink together.

Was your Tasca Boss the brownish/orange one that I've seen many times on the internet? See the last pic on this link: http://www.nzmustang.com/History/BOSS429.htm

Tasca is still a Hot Rod Powerhouse. Like that article, they will take my 2007 Tasca Shelby to 600 HP. They also brought John Force into the Ford Racing program. John will be at Tasca Day as he is each year, (I will too).

Thanks for the reply Michael. When I make my way to GA, I will definitely be stopping by there to meet you and have a drink together.

Was your Tasca Boss the brownish/orange one that I've seen many times on the internet? See the last pic on this link: http://www.nzmustang.com/History/BOSS429.htm

Tasca is still a Hot Rod Powerhouse. Like that article, they will take my 2007 Tasca Shelby to 600 HP. They also brought John Force into the Ford Racing program. John will be at Tasca Day as he is each year, (I will too).

I'd rather see Ashley Force!!!!! :blink:

Anybody on this forum live in North Carolina? I just flew in to the RTP. Here till Wed. Would love to catch up with anyone and hang out. I'm at the Marriott RTP. PM me.

I'm in the RTP, but Michael Morris hasn't delivered my car yet... :(

Unfortunately, I am going on a company-sponsored trip tonight to see the Durham Bulls play baseball, then I get on a plane tomorrow morning bound for St. Louis, then off to Vegas to visit Shelby Automobiles on Friday! Sorry that I'll miss you, but if you're bored tonight and want to hit a baseball game, I'll be in box TB 6 (I'll be the scary-looking bearded one wearing a yellow shirt...).

no my car was KK1313 white with 4900 miles on it. sold it to buy some land

early BOSS 9, but just being sent to Tasca made it cool to me.

is the car in the article yours? just wandering if you ever met Rick Parker.

michael morris

Sorry, I forgot to respond to the rest.

No, the 1967 car isn't mine. However, the guy Bill Holder who wrote teh article told me he'll write a tiny story about my car too. I asked him to give the owner of the 67 my email but I never heard from the guy. And I never met your friend Rick but would love to if it could be arranged. I'll PM you my contact info to forward to him.

I'm in the RTP, but Michael Morris hasn't delivered my car yet... :(

Unfortunately, I am going on a company-sponsored trip tonight to see the Durham Bulls play baseball, then I get on a plane tomorrow morning bound for St. Louis, then off to Vegas to visit Shelby Automobiles on Friday! Sorry that I'll miss you, but if you're bored tonight and want to hit a baseball game, I'll be in box TB 6 (I'll be the scary-looking bearded one wearing a yellow shirt...).

826, thanks for the offer. It turns out that I have a dinner meeting tonight after all. Next time I come down here, I'll contact you in advance.

Archived