TEAM SHELBY FORUM

1st Place Trophy Today!

66DNA

Hello again from BC everyone!

Thunderstorms and two inches of rain didn't keep over 100 Mustangs from attending the Third Annual SOUNDS OF SUMMER FORD MUSTANG SHOW & SHINE in Port Coquitlam, British Columbia today!

Boy did it rain!

SGT # 0129 Took 1st Place in the SHELBY CLASS!!! :D

I got many compliments and lots of questions!

"This car has style - much cleaner than either Saleen or Roush"

"Simple yet MEAN"

"Sweet Car dude"

"This is the nicest ride I've seen"

then, a few questions came my way....

"Is this the new SGT500?"

"Where did you get your mods done?"

"I saw one just like this in yellow"

So...I had some educating to do - which turned out to be a bunch of fun! I think SAI needs to consider how to market future SGT's to the Canadian marketplace!

And....by the way, I think SAI should consider sponsoring me up here - maybe SAI can provide me with a SHELBY tent? ...or at least a SHELBY umbrella and chair? How 'bout it Amy? Bud?

;)

Hello again from BC everyone!

Thunderstorms and two inches of rain didn't keep over 100 Mustangs from attending the Third Annual SOUNDS OF SUMMER FORD MUSTANG SHOW & SHINE in Port Coquitlam, British Columbia today!

Boy did it rain!

SGT # 0129 Took 1st Place in the SHELBY CLASS!!! :D

I got many compliments and lots of questions!

"This car has style - much cleaner than either Saleen or Roush"

"Simple yet MEAN"

"Sweet Car dude"

"This is the nicest ride I've seen"

then, a few questions came my way....

"Is this the new SGT500?"

"Where did you get your mods done?"

"I saw one just like this in yellow"

So...I had some educating to do - which turned out to be a bunch of fun! I think SAI needs to consider how to market future SGT's to the Canadian marketplace!

And....by the way, I think SAI should consider sponsoring me up here - maybe SAI can provide me with a SHELBY tent? ...or at least a SHELBY umbrella and chair? How 'bout it Amy? Bud?

;)

post-2905-1144253514_thumb.jpg

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! No rain, hail or snow will keep the Shelby from winning the show.(Now that's what I'm talking about). I wish SAI was coming to the NW Round-up. Saleen Mustangs is one of the sponsers and Steve and his wife are there every year. All people talk about is having Steve autograph their cars. Saleen this, Rousch that, now we need to bring the new Shelbys into the mix and show them that there's a new kid in town. I agree with the umbrella and chair. Need more merchndise that says "Shelby/Gt" on it and NO SNAKE logo. (Is that OK Matt?) LOL Sure wish that the Shelby semi was coming to the NW Round-up. Hopefully, one bad a$$ Shelby-GT/SC(mac-daddied) car. will be there. Are you listening John? Congrat's again and chaulk one up for the Shelby-GT. :lol:

Dave

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! No rain, hail or snow will keep the Shelby from winning the show.(Now that's what I'm talking about). I wish SAI was coming to the NW Round-up. Saleen Mustangs is one of the sponsers and Steve and his wife are there every year. All people talk about is having Steve autograph their cars. Saleen this, Rousch that, now we need to bring the new Shelbys into the mix and show them that there's a new kid in town. I agree with the umbrella and chair. Need more merchndise that says "Shelby/Gt" on it and NO SNAKE logo. (Is that OK Matt?) LOL Sure wish that the Shelby semi was coming to the NW Round-up. Hopefully, one bad a$$ Shelby-GT/SC(mac-daddied) car. will be there. Are you listening John? Congrat's again and chaulk one up for the Shelby-GT. :lol:

Dave

Congratulations!!!! What an ego boost for all of us!!! Yesterday I was cruising down the highway and a Saleen blue with black stripes pulled next to me and we waved at each other. Couldn't race (cops) but I had someone next to me tell me my car looked so much better, and he was right it does! The SGT has the lines and it has that stance and Shelby was the first to modify the stangs so they are all just wanna be's! Way to go Todd!!

.......the Tiffany Snake is cool with me!

I take the approach that we should feel free to make our cars - our own! All in the spirit of Mr. Shelby and wild horses!

Anyways, thanks for congrats!

I'm certain that if an SGT500 was parked directly next to my SGT - the votes would go toward our SGT! It just sits sweeter. The SGT sits too high, has too small of wheels, and quite frankly......mine went to Las Vegas! hee hee

Viva Las Vegas - Viva SGT

1st place today - with many tomorrows ahead :P :lol:post-1973-1144282503_thumb.jpgpost-2683-1144292084_thumb.jpg

.......the Tiffany Snake is cool with me!

I take the approach that we should feel free to make our cars - our own! All in the spirit of Mr. Shelby and wild horses!

Anyways, thanks for congrats!

I'm certain that if an SGT500 was parked directly next to my SGT - the votes would go toward our SGT! It just sits sweeter. The SGT sits too high, has too small of wheels, and quite frankly......mine went to Las Vegas! hee hee

Viva Las Vegas - Viva SGT

1st place today - with many tomorrows ahead :P :lol:post-1973-1144282503_thumb.jpgpost-2683-1144292084_thumb.jpg

Uhhuh, you mean the GT500 sits to high, has too small of wheels (for the car) and quite frankly....all of ours went to las vegas! Double the hee hee! :lol::lol::lol:

Uhhuh, you mean the GT500 sits to high, has too small of wheels (for the car) and quite frankly....all of ours went to las vegas! Double the hee hee! :lol::lol::lol:

Tis what I meant! hee hee

Simply put - the SGT is a better looking car over the SGT500. And I'm 100% bias!

triple hee hee hee LOL :lol::lol::lol: :rolleyes:

My SGT 1688 took first in class (Late Model Shelby) at the First Lucas Ford Mustang Stampede on June 10, 2007 in Southold, New York. We had two SGT's and a bunch of GT-500's in the show as well as almost one hundred other Mustangs and Fords.

Congratulations Warren, I need to enter mine in a show, winning has got to be sweet! Even beat the GT 500, impressive!

Congratulations Warren, I need to enter mine in a show, winning has got to be sweet! Even beat the GT 500, impressive!

lets see some pictures!!!!

Amy

lets see some pictures!!!!

Amy

Hi Amy!

I think you are asking for pictures from an actual Show? Good idea.....the show that I had entered up in BC (over 100 Mustangs) was raining on us so hard, for so long, I totally forgot to pull out my camera and take some photos. Next time I will definately take some shots and submit them!! Great Idea. PS: We all need Shelby umbrellas and Shelby lawn chairs for our shows! Hey, after all...its free public relations, right?

Here is the photo of my 1st Place Award for SHELBY class:

Thanks for writing us!

Todd -

post-2948-1144356326_thumb.jpg

Hi Amy!

I think you are asking for pictures from an actual Show? Good idea.....the show that I had entered up in BC (over 100 Mustangs) was raining on us so hard, for so long, I totally forgot to pull out my camera and take some photos. Next time I will definately take some shots and submit them!! Great Idea. PS: We all need Shelby umbrellas and Shelby lawn chairs for our shows! Hey, after all...its free public relations, right?

Here is the photo of my 1st Place Award for SHELBY class:

Thanks for writing us!

Todd -

post-2948-1144356326_thumb.jpg

Awesome Todd! Nice trophy.

Archived