TEAM SHELBY FORUM

PSDS/Roush Mustangs

shelbydream1

Well-as I still sit waiting for my SGT (quite impatiently I might add) my PSDS in high gear, I stopped by my dealership this evening just to check in and they happened to have a roush stage 3 trade in that they let me "borrow" for a little while to tide me over---the SGT is so much better looking, but that stage 3 with the S/C is a screamer.

Didn't think I'd do it, but may have to add a S/C later now!!!!

Once you have one...............you NEVER go back! ;)

Here is how addictive that wine is.......

Bought my 04 Cobra. Driving home on the on ramp just tapped the throttle to move into traffic and the car went into boost. I thought.......very B) . Then I changed the cold air setup, changed to a smaller pullie set up, opened the throttle body, changed the plenum, plugs, intercooler etc.....

First time at the track................it was SWEET MUSIC! The wine was 10 X louder. It's just additive.

Well-as I still sit waiting for my SGT (quite impatiently I might add) my PSDS in high gear, I stopped by my dealership this evening just to check in and they happened to have a roush stage 3 trade in that they let me "borrow" for a little while to tide me over---the SGT is so much better looking, but that stage 3 with the S/C is a screamer.

How powerful is it with the SC? I mean really tell us what you thought.

Archived