TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Highest Number

RogerS

Looking at a used (400 mile) one right now. Vista Blue w/white stripes. Guy paid a heavy ADM and is in over his head. I can buy right now less than the SGT w/options and have some pocket change. If that's possible. Missed an alloy with silver myself this morning by an hour. Car is going to Canada. I need to hook up with that 0% deal and use Ford's cash for 3 years. I have pretty much decided to go GT500 so I am actively pursuing and hope to get something done by the end of next week. While some dealers are still holding for big money, there are some out there wanting to get out of the inventory and willing to work with you I am finding. The 08's are on the ground. There seems to be less ADM on the Convertibles.

Go for the GT 500 Ross if you can get that kind of a deal. I have an 08 coming and it is going to be a little hard for a year making the payment but it will be worth it. I have alot of capital in property so I am not worried about losing my cars. As long as I work everyday I am making money. I have a white SGT and decided I just needed some more power and I wanted 2 collector cars. I am going for the 0% deal too. Lets use someone else's cash for a change.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Exactly on the 0%! That was the plan for the GT but that's up in the air. Michael Morris is looking for me tomorrow. Seeing if he can locate one close to home for me. We'll see what happens. I'll keep everyone posted. Still keeping the plate though.

Matt, Finally! Now the mod shop waits.

OK back on topic. Any higher than the 4200's out there?

Should be showing up soon if SAI is on their last 900.

This one is Texas is advertised as #4903. (but the picture of the dash plaque looks like 4053??)

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/2007-SHELBY...bayphotohosting

AFblue, I would call and email until you get a response.......did everybody see Amy said they are on the last 900 cars.

Knowing my luck 899 of them will be flagged for the mod shop and mine will still be lost in the shuffle!!!!!!aaarrrrgggggghhhh!!!!!!!!!!!

Just an update on requested numbers.

If you don't get it in early............your out of luck. Cars are assigned a CSM number as soon as the enter the shop for conversion. Not on arrival and not after modding.

I just found out the hard way today :(

I need to find a GT 500 now. Too bad because I was really getting excited with this entire project. That all changed today.

Ross Michael said he could get an 07 GT 500 for 53,000. I think it was red with white stripes. Talk to him.

Just an update on requested numbers.

If you don't get it in early............your out of luck. Cars are assigned a CSM number as soon as the enter the shop for conversion. Not on arrival and not after modding.

I just found out the hard way today :(

I need to find a GT 500 now. Too bad because I was really getting excited with this entire project. That all changed today.

i guess you got an answer before i did roger. i was waiting for Bud to get back to me. if i can help on the GT500 search let me know. i have a bunch of calls out there now. just waiting for some phone calls back

michael morris

Seems like there is a ~700 car delay (about 3.5 weeks) between what has been made (5100) and what shows up on ebay (4400).

I'm assuming that when AmyB said there were 900 left, that the total to be built is 6000.

That has a nice ring to it............................................ :)

For those who have one, say it with me:

"I have 1 of only 6000 Shelby Gt's built for 2007"

Can i get an Amen!

I know its easy for me to say but, For those who are waiting, Your almost there! Be patiant! Its worth it! :)

• 2 weeks later...

Archived