TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Highest Number

RogerS

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

....If you can get a hold of John you can ask for a specific number if it hasn't been reserved yet. The first and last are for Mr. Shelby, early numbers are harder to get then higher numbers, and like the '07s I bet they hold 15-25 for those extra special people.

Well, not really :lol::lol::lol: The car was invoiced to Wayne Morris Ford on 3/29/07. It has been at SAI for awhile. I'm a really patient guy. But when you place all of the information on this forum in perspective, I do not expect to see this car until late September. I don't think I can be that patient.

The 08's are arriving at dealerships. GT500's that is. I could order a new 500 and have it sooner. I know they are trying their best to get this done and move on to the next phase of builds and modifications. But I had a long discussion with Michael and I have been giving serious thought of ordering an 08 GT500.

I could have bought either-my dealership could have gotten me a GT500 in either coupe or convertible (58,000 or 62,000-both would have been $10k over sticker which is a little better than the current going rate around here) or had already ordered this Shelby GT. I like the looks of the GT better than the GT500-although the coupe was alloy with the silver stripes--REALLY sharp, the convertible was grabber orange, both would have been ok and been here for 2+ months, but I wasn't really sure what to expect on the wait (I'm patient, but have made 3 payments already and still no car) with the Shelby GT-the dealership already had the invoice, bill of lading and had it on the blueprint when I jumped in, so they were expecting it to be here long ago. I'm considering inquiring again about the GT500 myself.

guys if you requested special numbers, is that ru your dealer or us? if its thru the dealer, then the odds are good we dont know about it. call John. we are on the last 900 cars

Amy

guys if you requested special numbers, is that ru your dealer or us? if its thru the dealer, then the odds are good we dont know about it. call John. we are on the last 900 cars

Amy

I sent John a PM and email. If necessary, I can call too.

Archived