TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Looking for specific shelby number

barnetto

....You could probably ask somebody at SAI. If it is a high number say more than 4500 that hasn't been used yet you might be able to request it for a car that hasn't been through Shelby yet. Also what number? There is a thread on here that has a list of some of the numbers that owners own or have seen.

I am interested in #3160. I checked a dealer listing on Ebay with #3182, about as close as I have found.

Sorry barnetto, but I have been looking for the last 2 hours to no avail. I have been saving every Shelby GT related car on eBay for a while now and creating myself a nice little database (just in case I find myself a concourse judge someday). Anyway, I just poured through everything I had but other than that 3182 you also found, the other closest I found was 3112.

As Socal mentioned, try SAI.

Good luck and let us know how you make out.

I Emailed SAI last week, stating my desire to locate #3160. Maybe they will be able to assist in my search for the car.

Oh!

When I saw this post with your name on the last reply, I was eager to read it thinking you were successful in locating and purchasing the car. Oh well, keep trying. I'm sure someone at SAI will help.

I Emailed SAI last week, stating my desire to locate #3160. Maybe they will be able to assist in my search for the car.

Just curious as to why you are looking for that specific number?

My 67 GT-350 is #3160. It is a white, auto car.

I figured you were born on March 1, 1960.

That's the reason I hear most (I sell collectible guitars)...

But your reason's better!

Matching cars? 40 years apart?

COOL.

Best of luck!

Jer

i will post on the dealer board tomorrow and ask if anyone has gotten the car in. dont know what will turn up, but you never know.

michael

Michael, that is excellent! I hope the car is in stock..........somewhere.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I received information on #3160 last week from SAI. I spoke to a salesman at the dealership who informed me that the car was sold two weeks earlier.

Thank you for the support during my search for a "matching" numbers car. Maybe I can locate #3159,#3161 or as mentioned in an earlier post, #5960- my birthday.

Archived