TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Well that day has finally come....

GTHERO

You're gonna love it!!! (that is, if you don't have the banging noise that I have) !!! Congratulations!

Well if all goes as planned i will be up in your area for Tasca day.

Okay, one night over with, is it here yet?!?!?!

Nope, no truck yet :(

You're gonna need a nice shot of NyQuil, whiskey or scotch to get to sleep tonight! And, you might as well go home from work now because you're probably useless today. :D

You're gonna need a nice shot of NyQuil, whiskey or scotch to get to sleep tonight! And, you might as well go home from work now because you're probably useless today. :D

HAHA, yeah it got worse today when John said it was shipped monday and should take 3-5 days to get here....

Hmmm... Monday=1, Tuesday=2, Wendesday=3, Thursday=4, Friday=5

So i am thinking tomorrow!!!

House phones are broken so i dont know how the shippers will get in touch with us, we told John to pass them on our cell #'s just in case!!!

PSDS is at a new high, everytime i hear a truck i run outside..... the wait is almost over

Adam I can always count on you to make me want the car even more :D

Adam I can always count on you to make me want the car even more :D

Well, actually, I've been trying to get my digs in to you and everyone else along the way because knowing I was going to be one of the last ones, I knew you all will be adding to my anxieties when I finally post that my car is on the way.

(FYI - just responded to your PM too)

Well, I guess that GTHERO must have gotten his car. Haven't seen him on the forum tonight. Lucky guy.

Now we can all swear and tell dirty jokes and bad mouth everyone and everything because there are no moderators on tonight. Woohoo!!!

:P

Well, I guess that GTHERO must have gotten his car. Haven't seen him on the forum tonight. Lucky guy.

Now we can all swear and tell dirty jokes and bad mouth everyone and everything because there are no moderators on tonight. Woohoo!!!

:P

HAHA nope, tomorrow Shippers just called, gonna be delivered in the evening

Car came in late last night, by the time i got back here it was 11ish, and i wanted to keep you all in suspense, thats why i didnt give you a call adam, but it is AMAZING, pics to come later, dealer took it today to detail, should be back soon

Car came in late last night, by the time i got back here it was 11ish, thats why i didnt give you a call adam, but it is AMAZING, pics to come later, dealer took it today to detail, should be back soon

That's awesome. Glad to hear it. Can't wait for the pics.

Car came in late last night, by the time i got back here it was 11ish, and i wanted to keep you all in suspense, thats why i didnt give you a call adam, but it is AMAZING, pics to come later, dealer took it today to detail, should be back soon

Hey GTHERO, were all dying to see those pictures, especially us poor slobs that don't have our cars yet. :) By the list of your mods you must have one sweet ride!!

Dave

Excellent. From your signature it has got to be SWEEEET! Post up!

Archived