TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Shelby GT raffle - Chatham Cape Cod MA

eastwind

Just want to give everyone an update on the fabulous summer raffle that the Chatham (Cape Cod, MA) Chamber of Commerce has underway. It's a very limited raffle for a brand new Shelby GT. We expect the Shelby will arrive this week and tickets are selling very quickly at only $50 each. There will only be from 1200 (min) to 1776 (max) tickets sold so the odds of winning this raffle are actually 500 times better than a lottery scratch ticket worth only half as much! Just think - 100 tickets could give you a one-in-twelve chance of winning this great car ! For more info, go to the website: www.chathaminfo.com

Good Luck to all!

Just want to give everyone an update on the fabulous summer raffle that the Chatham (Cape Cod, MA) Chamber of Commerce has underway. It's a very limited raffle for a brand new Shelby GT. We expect the Shelby will arrive this week and tickets are selling very quickly at only $50 each. There will only be from 1200 (min) to 1776 (max) tickets sold so the odds of winning this raffle are actually 500 times better than a lottery scratch ticket worth only half as much! Just think - 100 tickets could give you a one-in-twelve chance of winning this great car ! For more info, go to the website: www.chathaminfo.com

Good Luck to all!

Thanks East Wind. I remembered this topic a while ago and even inquired about it again a few weeks ago. Thanks for posting. Since I live in MA, I will make the trip down there and purchase a few tickets.

Adam

Good Luck to all!

You may want to post this same topic in the General Discussion forum under NEW ENGLAND AREA thread.

Here is the link

http://www.chathaminfo.com/raffle

• 2 months later...

You may want to post this same topic in the General Discussion forum under NEW ENGLAND AREA thread.

Here is the link

http://www.chathaminfo.com/raffle

Sorry all, but I am going to try to get down to buy my tickets in coming days. The problem is that someone asked me to get tickets for them, but I can't recall who and since I have to archive the PM's now and then, I can't seem to figure it out. So if anyone wanted tickets, please PM me again.

Thanks

Sorry all, but I am going to try to get down to buy my tickets in coming days. The problem is that someone asked me to get tickets for them, but I can't recall who and since I have to archive the PM's now and then, I can't seem to figure it out. So if anyone wanted tickets, please PM me again.

Thanks

But adam, if you win this one you wont have to wait for the mod shop or tasca :(

Archived