TEAM SHELBY FORUM

"FDAF Assessment" on order confirmation

BlueOval

Anyone know what "FDAF Assessment" is?

I have an order confirmation sheet for an '07 GT on x-plan (no not ordered quite yet ;)) and there's a line item in the DLR INV column called "FDAF Assessment" for $420.00. It's included in the Dealer Invoice total.

Just curious....

Anyone know what "FDAF Assessment" is?

I have an order confirmation sheet for an '07 GT on x-plan (no not ordered quite yet ;)) and there's a line item in the DLR INV column called "FDAF Assessment" for $420.00. It's included in the Dealer Invoice total.

Just curious....

It's the assessment cost Ford charges the dealers for advertising! :party:

Build and Price is an excellent tool for looking at potential options and vehicle configurations. When you build out a vehicle and arrive at a price, the difference between that price and our actual price includes the addition of the FDAF* assessment, destination and delivery, and the cost of fuel put in at the factory. These charges are on the factory invoice to the dealer.

It's the assessment cost Ford charges the dealers for advertising! :party:

Build and Price is an excellent tool for looking at potential options and vehicle configurations. When you build out a vehicle and arrive at a price, the difference between that price and our actual price includes the addition of the FDAF* assessment, destination and delivery, and the cost of fuel put in at the factory. These charges are on the factory invoice to the dealer.

Thanks for the info! Yeah, I see a $5.80 charge for 2 gals of fuel on there, too.

that's a better price for fuel than what I'm payin', where's that gas station located??

:drop:

Ha, yeah, I thought that was a bit cheap coming from Ford but it IS about $2.89/gal for 87 Octane in the area of Dallas-Ft Worth I live in.

Paying about $3.10 for 93 Octane in the ol' truck. But, it'll go up soon enough I'm sure.

I had to pay $3.69 last weekend for 93 octane

$3.69/gal sucks! The highest I've ever paid is $3.29. That was Labor Day 2005. Bastards! haha

Hey jrichard... this is a regular ol' Mustang GT - no ADM! Well, it's regular till I get possession of it anyway :)

Archived