TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Ralph's first road trip !

sdear

Took Ralph to Daytona for a mustang show. Got to meet 4 people that have SGT's !!!!

One from here won 2nd place in the show...I believe Cuda fly?? Sorry if I got the name wrong !

His car has polished wheels , SC, and CS signature !! :D It looked awesome !!! WAs fun to meet 4 of the people from here and see them in person !!

The show was "ok"....for their first show at the 500 track.

Ralph was AWESOME on the 200+ mile trip there ! He got alot of looks on the road....some thumbs up.....and he handled great !

A few in our group weren't happy with me lol...when I wouldn't eat at this one restaurant down on the beach..as the parking lot was not conducive to Ralph's liking ! I am not up for any dings in my doors yet...or ever...so I would not go there lol .

Got to see alot of cool mustangs....and meet some interesting people.

Here is Ralph on the 3rd turn at Daytona :

2404821780092274605S500x500Q85.jpg

It was only like 100 degrees out there in the middle of that track.....very very hot...longgggg day !! Driving into the track through the tunnel was awesome....needless to say I had to give it a "little " gas so I could truly enjoy the "sound" :

Ralph and a few of his friends :

2113516140092274605S500x500Q85.jpg

This part was awesome :

2236686490092274605S500x500Q85.jpg

All in all....it was a great time.....and the Shelby GT's got alot of attention !

Oh..almost forgot...the GT-H convertible ! Not a good pic but I had to catch him quick ! :

2822916250092274605S500x500Q85.jpg

Great pics! Sounds like alot of fun. I wonder how many SC's have been delivered so far?

I have no clue...but the SGT that won in the newer Shelby division put his in himself...bought from Shelby...but it looked AWESOME !!

He offered me his keys to take it for a ride...ohhhhh how I wish I had taken him up on that :D :P He said if I did...I would be having the SC put in immediately lol.

I have no clue...but the SGT that won in the newer Shelby division put his in himself...bought from Shelby...but it looked AWESOME !!

He offered me his keys to take it for a ride...ohhhhh how I wish I had taken him up on that :D :P He said if I did...I would be having the SC put in immediately lol.

Nice pixs. What was that going off in the air? I logged into your pic album. Looked like a rocket!

I think that may have been Cudafly with the SC. He did a nice job on the install.

Here is the thread

http://forum.shelbyautos.com/index.php?showtopic=1387

Now.........when am I going to see my SC'ed car? :D having an 04 Cobra the wine of the supercharger is music!

Nice pixs. What was that going off in the air? I logged into your pic album. Looked like a rocket!

I think that may have been Cudafly with the SC. He did a nice job on the install.

Here is the thread

http://forum.shelbyautos.com/index.php?showtopic=1387

Now.........when am I going to see my SC'ed car? :D having an 04 Cobra the wine of the supercharger is music!

That was the space shuttle taking off !!!! It was awesome...I was too busy watching to get really good pics....but we could see it seperate from the booster ...and heard the sonic boom !!! We were not far fom Port Canaveral at all. It was awesome to see !!

That was the space shuttle taking off !!!! It was awesome...I was too busy watching to get really good pics....but we could see it seperate from the booster ...and heard the sonic boom !!! We were not far fom Port Canaveral at all. It was awesome to see !!

I've been spending too much time on this board......................didn't even know there was a launch scheduled today..... :D

I've been spending too much time on this board......................didn't even know there was a launch scheduled today..... :D

The launch was Friday lol.

My hubby is putting in my sequential tail lights. I am afraid the middle one will blink first.....then the outside..then the inside one. He might do that just to be funny :o

The launch was Friday lol.

My hubby is putting in my sequential tail lights. I am afraid the middle one will blink first.....then the outside..then the inside one. He might do that just to be funny :o

Really didn't matter if it was Friday or today........still didn't hit me. :blink:

He wouldn't do that ....... would he? :lol:

Really didn't matter if it was Friday or today........still didn't hit me. :blink:

He wouldn't do that ....... would he? :lol:

It did cross my mind lol,just to mess with her.

Took about an hour as,I had to remove the subs,and the 2 amps,to get access to the passenger side lights.

Gonna be fun when a lightbulb goes bad,in regards to her subs.

Everything is sequential lol........the turn signal,the hazards,and even the brake lights. Looks trippy.

I'll show Sdear how to do a vid..and upload it,so if anyone interested...they can see.

It did cross my mind lol,just to mess with her.

Took about an hour as,I had to remove the subs,and the 2 amps,to get access to the passenger side lights.

Gonna be fun when a lightbulb goes bad,in regards to her subs.

Everything is sequential lol........the turn signal,the hazards,and even the brake lights. Looks trippy.

I'll show Sdear how to do a vid..and upload it,so if anyone interested...they can see.

Did you use the plug n play harness?

Yes he did. And I would have killed him if he plugged them in backwards or mixed up ! :angry:

They came out nice !

Ralph was trying in the worse way to get out on that track......but his driver may have panicked on those turns !!!!! :o

2758653220092274605S500x500Q85.jpg

Archived