TEAM SHELBY FORUM

The HOTTEST pic of the KR

RogerS

I think I need to sell my house, 2 kids, wife, mother-in-law.........................well you get the picture.

Can't attach pix..................ok here is the link............................pic #15 or #13

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/08-NEW-SILV...cmdZViewItem#lg

Wow, that just makes me want one. What a beautiful GT500KR, incredible. I think they should have the 20" wheels as stock, but no such thing. they are going with 18" wheels again, they need to stop that with the GT500KR's, 18's are just to small for thatmuch HP. But I am still liking my SGT and if I need more power I'll just send it back to Shelby for 475 HP. B)

the car i awesome, but the ebay ad is very confusing. first i think im bidding on a KR, then he says not a KR just a 500, and finally for price over MSRP. just way to confusing and ebay should remove it.

i hope they use the whees that are are the car in the pics. i wouldnt change anything on that car

michael

the car i awesome, but the ebay ad is very confusing. first i think im bidding on a KR, then he says not a KR just a 500, and finally for price over MSRP. just way to confusing and ebay should remove it.

i hope they use the whees that are are the car in the pics. i wouldnt change anything on that car

michael

I agree, very deceptive.

michael

I did catch that Michael. I was just blown away by the pic. That is just the meanest looking production Mustang ever created. My first car ever was a 64 1/2 Mustang coupe, stick in the most attractive Pimento Orange!!! :P

Archived