TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Car Shows

ShelbyGT/SC

Going to this one this coming Saturday. They're "paying tribute to Carroll Shelby"

July 21

Brookline MA. Larz Anderson Auto Museum “American Muscle Day”, this year paying tribute to Carroll Shelby. Special concours area for Shelby cars & Shelby inspired cars. Info:

Elln Hagney (617) 522-06547,

Web Site: www.mot.org.

SAACNE members will be attending.

Contacts for SAACNE: Gene Koss (860) 872-9225, Jeff Conley (86) 872-4102

email: saacne@comcast.net

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

2nd Annual Motive Gear NMRA & NMCA Super Bowl of Street Legal Drag Racing

Presented by Nitto Tire

Route 66 Raceway

Joliet (Chicago), IL

July 19-22, 2007

The Next Generation in Ford Drag Racing vs. The World’s Fastest Street Cars

Sponsored By Mustang Monthly and the Chi-Town Mustang Club

Event:

http://www.nmraracing.com/event4.php?id=info

Car Show:

http://www.nmraracing.com/autoshow.php

Just found this on StangsUnleashed. Wish I had my car because I'd go.

SHELBY & MUSTANG SHOW AT FORD WORLD HEADQUARTERS

dmbanner.jpg

shelby.jpg

ford.jpg

The S197ShelbyOA is having a Shelby and Mustang gathering in front of Ford's WHQ building in Dearborn, Michigan on 11 August 2007 from 10:00am - 2:00pm, est.

All years and models of Shelby and Mustangs are welcome to attend. There is NO cost to show off your Shelby or Mustang in front of Ford's Glass House.

Spectators are also welcome to attend for free.

We'll have plenty of free giveaways, good music and more!

To reserve a space for your Shelby or Mustang, call 313.887.1279. Spaces are limited and the deadline for registration is 06 August 2007.

Need more information? Click here.

ilmor, I will hopefully be going to that.

Adam,

We should hook up for the Lime Rock show. Show is always on Sunday due to "noise restrictions". They never race on Sundays. Schedule is usually qualify on Saturday, Car Show Sunday, Race on Monday the holiday.

Mustangs at the Queen Mary

Presented by Beach Cities Mustang Club

Long Beach, CA

Sept 23, 2007

www.bcmc.net

MUSTANG'S ON THE WATER FRONT

PORT ORCHARD WA

JULY 29 2007

PRESENTED BY KITSAP MUSTANG CLUB

SEE OUR WEB SITE KITSAPMUSTANGCLUB.ORG

Shows and parades that we are going to:

Tour de Terrace parade July 27, meet @5:00 pm across from city hall, parade @7:00pm

Mountlake Terrace Car Show -sponsered by the City of Mountlake Terrace 8:00am, website, www.cityofmountlaketerrace.org

Mustangs on the Waterfront, July 29, sponsered by Kitsap Mustsang Club

3rd Annual Lynnwood Rotary car show, Edmonds Comm. Coll. 10-4, Aug 5th

Bowen-Scarff Mustang and Ford Show, Aug 18, 9-3pm

Kidd Valley Drive-In every Sat night, 6pm 14303 Aurora Ave. Seattle Owner is a MustangsNW member

DAVE

West Coast Shelby Cobra Car Show.

September 22nd is the date for the Annual Los Angeles Shelby American Automobile Club's (LASAAC) car show.

This year our car show is on the Santa Monica Pier in California, yes, on the pier! This is a fantastic venue for a car show.

John Morton, ex-Shelby employee and SCCA Trans Am Champ is our Guest of Honor. Sponsered by Vortec/Paxton and Superformance this is sure to be the Ford/Shelby/Cobra car show to attend.

Applications and details are on our club website at lasaac.org. Space is limited and expected to fill up fast, apply now!

West Coast Shelby Cobra Car Show.

September 22nd is the date for the Annual Los Angeles Shelby American Automobile Club's (LASAAC) car show.

This year our car show is on the Santa Monica Pier in California, yes, on the pier! This is a fantastic venue for a car show.

John Morton, ex-Shelby employee and SCCA Trans Am Champ is our Guest of Honor. Sponsered by Vortec/Paxton and Superformance this is sure to be the Ford/Shelby/Cobra car show to attend.

Applications and details are on our club website at lasaac.org. Space is limited and expected to fill up fast, apply now!

Do they allow our cars? Last word I had they did not...

Los Angeles Shelby American Automobile Club Car Show is open to all Ford powered vehicles, obviously we have a high number of Ford Performance Vehicles, Cobras, Shelbys, Tigers, Mustangs, Thunderbolts, lightweight Galaxies, show cars, clean street cars, etc. I know at least one Shelby GT that will be there, mine.

Visit lasaac.org for event, open track, car show information (and photos).

Two events hosted by the Beach Cities Mustang Club:

Mustangs at the Queen Mary

Sept 23rd Long Beach, CA

Registration forms just went online

2006-2007 Shelby Mustang class

Appearance by Courtney Hansen (Overhaulin)

Last year the Shelby GT prototype made an appearance

For those who have an interest in all Mustangs or NASCAR

An Evening with Jack Roush

August 30th 5:30PM

Sunset Ford Westminister, CA

Pre-registration is sold out but there is additional parking and the event is open to the public

Link to both shows:

http://www.bcmc.net/

This is from a guy on the TMS boards. His club he is in is hosting this. It is in Texas so I thought Stump and a few others would be interested. His nick os Reddragon777 on the TMS boards.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://www.southtexasmustangclub.com

it is my club that is hosting it, our president has a replica Shelby GT350R, but as the date gets closer i will post up a thread here and a couple of other places, and we are looking for as many mustangs that would like to attend. If you do log on just post up that i sent you and that you are from TMS

Hi All.

Getting ready to head out the door to the car show at Bowen-Scarff all ford and Mustang show in Kent. Hours of show are 9:00-3:00pm. Hope to see some of you there from the Seattle area.bowen-scarff ford

Dave and Sherri

I'd love to be there! Your car has alot of the same mods that mine will have so it would be great to see it. Plus, I grew up in Federal Way and it would be like old home week for me. I don't want to tell you how long ago, but let me just say that I remember when there was no I-5. However, Kent's a bit of a drive from Colorado. Hope you have a great show!!

June 12 -15 2008

Mid America Performance Ford and Shelby Meet

Tulsa OK

Mid America Home Page

I know this is still a ways down the road, but if anyone is going to this and coming into Tulsa from the north on HWY 75, PM me. Would love to meet up with you and and perhaps get a big line of Shelbys traveling together if we could coordinate it. I am about 3 1/2 hrs north of Tulsa and don't have any definate plans on when I'm leaving yet.

• 2 weeks later...

MCSD Annual "Mustangs by the Bay" Car Show

Details: Set in downtown San Diego, framed by the San Diego Bay on one side and the marina and downtown skyline on the other. $25 pre-registered, $30 day of show. Benefits the California Highway Patrol Widows and Orphans Fund.

Download the registration form here:

http://www.sdmustangs.com/Brochures/MCSDmabreg2.pdf

Time: Parking begins at 7:00 am, show 10am - 3:30pm.

Place: Embarcadero Marina Park North, downtown San Diego

Contact Info: 619.543.0956

September 16, 2007

Mustang, Roush, Shelby, Steeda, Saleen and Ford Show

Sayville, New York

Hosted by Classic Mustang Club - Long Island Region at Sayville Ford, 5686 Sunrise Hwy. Event hours are 9:00 AM - 3:30 PM with check-in running 9:00 - Noon. Registration fee is $20.00. Hosted by Mustang & Shelby Club of Long Island. MCA & SAAC Regional Club. Participant judging with all years Mustangs and cars born a Ford welcome. Food and Beverages will be available. Free show T-Shirts available to 1st 100 show cars. Music and fun for all. Raindate is Sun. Sept. 23rd. You can contact Mike Basile on the club phone @ 631-371-1432. For more information, call Rick Wertz at 631-838-2408 or email richard.wertz@verizon.net or call Carl Vosen at 347-865-6103 or email Carl@ideal-roofing.com or visit the website at http://www.mscli.com.

This show is celebrating the 50th anniversary of Sayville Ford. There will be a live radio station feed, lots of door prizes, and a Carroll Shelby signed die cast 1967 GT500E to be raffled off as well. Hope to see you all. Rick

Reposted w/ added info. Rick

Food Lion Auto Fair

Lowe's Motor Speedway

Sept 13- 15th

Rare 67' GT350, supposedly 1 of 28 shipped from factory with a supercharger up for auction.

Car show, over 700 vendors, etc.

Anyone going?

Also, just found this...

http://www.paddocktalk.com/news/html/modul...ticle&sid=65399

The Intimidator's blue & yellow 1987 No.3 out for a rare look.

For all of you in the greater Seattle area and surrounding cities:

Sunday, Sept. 16th, 2nd annual all Ford show at he Triple XXX in Issaquah, right off I-90. 10:00 am-5:00pm. 15.00 entry fee. Show sponsored by MustangsNorthwest.com. Come early, it fills up fast.

Sunday Sept 23rd, Mustangs West presents Pony's in the Park, Huntamer Park, Lacey, WA

8:00-4:00pm. 15.00 entry fee before Sept. 17th, 20.00 after.

Hope to see some of you,

Dave

• 2 weeks later...

Archived