TEAM SHELBY FORUM

HID head lights...

SWEDESHELBY1

The Shelby Gt should offer a HID set up for this high performance Mustang. This will take it up another notch from the run of cars that try to imulate it. Where can we get HIDS for the SGT and does everybody agree that Shelby needs to input these into its arsenal of cars? B)

Swede

The Shelby Gt should offer a HID set up for this high performance Mustang. This will take it up another notch from the run of cars that try to imulate it. Where can we get HIDS for the SGT and does everybody agree that Shelby needs to input these into its arsenal of cars? B)

Swede

I could go either way. They are nice but I don't think necessary. The Shelby now has a nice light pattern - two headlights and two driving/fog lights behind the grill.

Oh, wait..... :rolleyes: :)

In all seriousness though I do think a center fog light grill would be nice with smaller lights.

EDIT: Swede, I'm sure you have already looked but here is an HID conversion high and low for less than 3 bills...

http://www.americanmuscle.com/hid-dual-beam-kit-h13.html

I think to keep up with technology and other high end cars that he or Ford will have to have some type of HID headlights in the upgraded Mustangs. They are about $800 bucks from the factory on other cars and those are BIX (Bi-Xenon).

I think they would look very good, but from the sounds of it I may be the only one who buys them. Just like I bought factory NAV now you can't get it again even if you wanted it in the 2008 SGT!

Yeah but once you've driven with them, you're going to want them in every car you drive.

I love them myself, my wifes Mercedes has them and they are incredible. Just like candy, if you've never tasted it you never know how sweet it is. I guess to each their own. B)

I love them myself, my wifes Mercedes has them and they are incredible. Just like candy, if you've never tasted it you never know how sweet it is. I guess to each their own. B)

I believe the HID option is going to be 480 MSRP. While the prices aren't in concepts yet I recall seeing a price list for some of the new options on FMC Dealer

Archived