TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Burning tire survey

A quick Survey.

I'm normally not the type to spin the wheels...at least I don't think so....but it may be due to the fact that I have never owned a car that would burn rubber...unless I threw gas on it and lit it. But I have a secret desire to see what it is like. Your thoughts?

How would you answer the question...have you or will you do a burnout in your Shelby? the choices are....

1) Burnout, never done it...never will.

2) Burnout....I didn't have the car more than ______(sec, min, days) before I spun the wheels.

3) Not in my Shelby....my car is bubble wrapped for some buyer in the future.

4) Other:____fill in the blank, tell us your best story______________

PS: none of the information captured here will be used against you or reported to your local Police dept. in any way.

4) - If I were to ever drag race the car (at a track), I would probably do a nice smokey burnout first.

A quick Survey.

I'm normally not the type to spin the wheels...at least I don't think so....but it may be due to the fact that I have never owned a car that would burn rubber...unless I threw gas on it and lit it. But I have a secret desire to see what it is like. Your thoughts?

How would you answer the question...have you or will you do a burnout in your Shelby? the choices are....

1) Burnout, never done it...never will.

2) Burnout....I didn't have the car more than ______(sec, min, days) before I spun the wheels.

3) Not in my Shelby....my car is bubble wrapped for some buyer in the future.

4) Other:____fill in the blank, tell us your best story______________

PS: none of the information captured here will be used against you or reported to your local Police dept. in any way.

4 YES WITH OUT A DOUBT! I THINK FORD AGREES, REFER TO FORDS SHELBY POSTER "IT'S BLACK...OR IT'S WHITE. BOTH SHELBYS ARE TRAILED BY A CLOUD OF SMOKE!

4 YES WITH OUT A DOUBT! I THINK FORD AGREES, REFER TO FORDS SHELBY POSTER "IT'S BLACK...OR IT'S WHITE. BOTH SHELBYS ARE TRAILED BY A CLOUD OF SMOKE!

I've been driving 4 cylinder cars for 32 years since I sold my '70 Chevelle SS396. <bleep> right I'm gonna smoke 'em. Already have and it was such a kick in the ass. It actually requires some restraint on my part not to chirp them every now and then.

5. Nope didn't smoke the tires yet, but I smoked a Ford Lightning the other day on the highway. He and I went at from about 55+ and I just pulled away from.

IT was dark and he later pulled next to me, turned on his inside light and tipped his hat! True Story!

Archived