TEAM SHELBY FORUM

1st Parade and Car Show with Miss Iowa

isellford

post-3432-1153156842_thumb.jpgpost-3432-1153156842_thumb.jpgpost-3432-1153157070_thumb.jpgpost-3432-1153157086_thumb.jpgpost-3432-1153157205_thumb.jpgpost-3432-1153157220_thumb.jpgCar went to Walcott Iowa on Sat for a car show and parade. Was lead car with Miss Iowa in car and won 1st place in late model class in the show [there was also 2 GT40's in show as well].

post-3432-1153157239_thumb.jpg

post-3432-1153156842_thumb.jpg

post-3432-1153157070_thumb.jpg

post-3432-1153157086_thumb.jpg

post-3432-1153157205_thumb.jpg

post-3432-1153157220_thumb.jpg

post-3432-1153157239_thumb.jpg

Out of the box its a winner! :roses: The reason the Mustang has the passionite fans it does is because of days like that. Ever hear of somebody saying how back in the day thier Matador won a trophy on its first public showing? Not likely. Did you get a winners kiss from the Ms? And the Mrs? :hysterical:

Out of the box its a winner! :roses: The reason the Mustang has the passionite fans it does is because of days like that. Ever hear of somebody saying how back in the day thier Matador won a trophy on its first public showing? Not likely. Did you get a winners kiss from the Ms? And the Mrs? :hysterical:

Heck, I wasn't even there, I was 1000 miles away at the time. One of my good customers needed a vert for Miss Iowa so I let her use it [she in turn said I could borrow her GT40 for a couple hours]. I think that's a fair trade!

Heck, I wasn't even there, I was 1000 miles away at the time. One of my good customers needed a vert for Miss Iowa so I let her use it [she in turn said I could borrow her GT40 for a couple hours]. I think that's a fair trade!

Unbelievable. Right out of the box. I could never have such luck. I was about to ask where were you...I didn't see you in the pictures. Congratulations...

AT-A-BOY..... You got it Goin' On..... :bowdown:

MAN I LOVE THESE CARS!!!! :happy feet: :rockon:

I swear to you guys that this is a true story. I picked up my CS today from the dealer. Took my daughter out for a ride in it. We're sitting at a light and I look to my right and this guy creams the rear end of a nice looking Expedition that is sitting at the light. I swear the guy was looking at the CS and wasn't paying attention to the car in front of him!!! :doh:

post-4733-1153193477_thumb.jpg

post-4733-1153193477_thumb.jpg

Cell number? Please? :baby:

The gal that I leant the car to is a good customer of mine. She owns an aluminum can recycling business.

She has purchased from me 6 super duty trucks for the company, a blue Mach 1 [still owns it], an Mustang GT, and a GT40 [we were sold out at the time so I helped her buy it from another dealer]. She also has a Shelby on order from me [next one to get scheduled].

Sorry guys, she's married.

LOL @ Matador. I had my share of "turd cars"...I had a Vega that burned a quart of oil a week (of course it didn't help that since it was a hatchback, I offered to load 8 of my soccer teammates in each day and drive the 1 mile to soccer field from the school), a Pinto (my girlfriend called it the "bean" car), a Maverick (not too bad, but it was robin egg blue), and a few other goofy cars. My brother had a '65 Rambler with an electrical short in the steering wheel. Each time he'd turn the wheel more than 3/4 turn, the horn would beep briefly. My dad always caught him sneaking home late at night because of this. :hysterical::fan:

Ah the good old days.

Dave

So, she's a fraud! Miss IOWA is a Mrs! Throw the book at her! For her to have all that stuff at such a young age she must be on steriods too...

[/sarcasm]

My customer and Miss Iowa are two different people. My customer is in her mid 30's and obviously Miss Iowa is a little younger.

Archived