TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Parts updates, please read

amyb

Hi All, I want to thank you for all your patience on the parts issues.

We are excited to tell you that we will have a new parts business being announced next week. We have a catalog, phone hotline, people who are knowledgable, stock, online ordering and all the things you deseserve as a Shelby Buyer. I am personally sorry for all the delays and our inability to get this working correctly. I appreciate the support and patience more then you know. This new entity will really serve you the Shelby Customer with the support you need.

John, Bud and the others have done a herculean job in trying to do this and 20 other jobs, This has nothing to do with them, except that this process really needs to service you the customer.

Thank you again for your time and patience, we have turned that corner because of your support, Thank you!

Amy Boylan

President, Shelby Automobiles, Inc

We are excited to tell you that we will have a new parts business being announced next week. We have a catalog, phone hotline, people who are knowledgable, stock, online ordering and all the things you deseserve as a Shelby Buyer. I am personally sorry for all the delays and our inability to get this working correctly. I appreciate the support and patience more then you know. This new entity will really serve you the Shelby Customer with the support you need.

John, Bud and the others have done a herculean job in trying to do this and 20 other jobs, This has nothing to do with them, except that this process really needs to service you the customer.

Thank you again for your time and patience, we have turned that corner because of your support, Thank you!

Amy Boylan

Thank you, that is excellent news. I have my wish-list ready.

Thanks Amy. Great news, and I'm sure that alot of folks will be glad to hear it.

Does this include the accessories as well: hats, shirts, coffee mugs, pins, posters, etc.?

yes, it includes all the car stuff, and all the fun stuff, hats clothes, neon, mugs, everything!

Amy Boylan

Amy, that's great news and I for one will do nothing but sing praises for John & Bud. They have been accessible and always friendly and trying to help. The one question I and others have is will this new service also help eliminate some of the back log in the mod shop. I really think that is where some of the frustration has been with people waiting for their cars. Thanks for all the great work you and your staff do.

Dave

Now you know why it's been quiet! :)

They were busy trying to make us all happy................not an easy chore! Thanks Amy and Team.......can't wait!

Now ........ what is the remaining balance on that spare credit card :P

Amy,

Everyone as you can see enjoys you dropping in on the forum to post and comment. Keep up the good work.

When is the White with blue stripes Shelby GT350 coming out? Remember you can trust us to keep a secret.

GG

Amy,

Everyone as you can see enjoys you dropping in on the forum to post and comment. Keep up the good work. When is the White with blue stripes Shelby GT 350 coming out? Remember you can trust us to keep a secret.

GG :D :D :D

Ummm....its not a GT350..... :huh:

Just saw on the parts and merchandise pages that they already started with the update. Nothing to see yet, but the old page is gone.

Here's the notice that is posted on the old parts page.

NOTICE: In order to improve your online shopping experience our parts and accessories are moving to a new location, ShelbyPerformanceParts.com. That new site will be online on

June 18th. All inquiries should be directed to (702) 405-3500

Here's the notice that is posted on the old parts page.

NOTICE: In order to improve your online shopping experience our parts and accessories are moving to a new location, ShelbyPerformanceParts.com. That new site will be online on

June 18th. All inquiries should be directed to (702) 405-3500

Thanks John, Bud and Amy for your continued move forward to supplying everything you can for us Shelby owners. I truly believe that Shelby is the standard all other Mustang manufactureres, part distributers etc... are trying to keep up with, however they always lack one huge thing, Carroll Shelby. Nothing in everyone's arsenal can surpass that name and all Mustangs associated with him and his company, it is just the ultimate in design and performance. :)

Swede

• 2 weeks later...

yes, it includes all the car stuff, and all the fun stuff, hats clothes, neon, mugs, everything!

WHOOOHOOOO!!!!! I'm going to be like a kid in a cnady store or Rodney Dangerfield in Caddyshack...I'll take one of those, one of those a box of these.......

now if only I had my car :huh:

WHOOOHOOOO!!!!! I'm going to be like a kid in a cnady store or Rodney Dangerfield in Caddyshack...I'll take one of those, one of those a box of these.......

now if only I had my car :huh:

Yeah, my car won't be here until August, but that hasn't stopped me from spending too many $$$ at the new site..or at least trying to. I'll believe it when the goodies arrive.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived