TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Mini road trip

Ran to Leesburg today - hometown of CS - which is about 10 miles from where I grew up. Here is one pic at the city limits sign. Christie is going to blow it up, send it and and get it signed.

I'm going to superimpose a pic of the CSM tag on the bottom. It should make a nice picture.

l_6f4d91fdf5735f6bf984b81eb38851a4.jpg

Ran to Leesburg today - hometown of CS - which is about 10 miles from where I grew up. Here is one pic at the city limits sign. Christie is going to blow it up, send it and and get it signed.

I'm going to superimpose a pic of the CSM tag on the bottom. It should make a nice picture.

Very nice picture Stump...but I am very glad I don't live in Tx. I would hate to have to have a front plate.

Is it law you have a front plate?

Yeah, it's law here and you get a ticket if you don't have it. Zip tieing to the grill beats drilling into the bumper......

I hate it but what are you going to do? Texas Troopers can be real jerks sometimes.

Way back when it used to be a $2500 fine but it has reduced significantly over the years. I think the last time I saw it was $120-$150.

Yeah, it's law here and you get a ticket if you don't have it. Zip tieing to the grill beats drilling into the bumper......

I hate it but what are you going to do? Texas Troopers can be real jerks sometimes.

Way back when it used to be a $2500 fine but it has reduced significantly over the years. I think the last time I saw it was $120-$150.

They make a license plate bracket holder so you don't have to drill the front plate, I put mine on this weekend and it is great. I can get you the info if you want it.

you're always on the road stump.. how many miles you got now? I just got my first 3k oil change..

you're always on the road stump.. how many miles you got now? I just got my first 3k oil change..

We are right around 6k believe it or not.

COOL! Thanks!

So far I've skated without my front plate here in the Lone Star State. I have had a DPS officer admire my car--and tell me he could give me a ticket for not having a front plate--but he didn't.

I guess I'll break down and get one of these non-drilled plate brackets just so they don't have a reason to pull me over whenever they choose too...

Archived