TEAM SHELBY FORUM

GTH on YOUTUBE

hey roger find the link to the SAI tour that i mentioned. i dont know how to add a link. look up gth. it really cool

thanks

michael

Still looking Michael but take a look at this one. Make sure your volume is up. THIS IS COOOOL!

Here you go Michael........to everyone, please watch this. Now you'll see what goes into the conversion of each SGT or SGT-H

thanks roger

i knew you could do it for me. now if i can figure out how to check my email :blink:

i noticed in most of the pictures of the 06 GTH it has a lower grill. we have had 8 GTHs and have never had a lower grill in any of the cars. was this taken out before the cars went into production? just wandering if anyone new.

by the way talked to Hertz the other day and they said less than 100 of the GTHs are left. if you want one hurry before they are gone. of course i happen to have one if anyone needs it. came in yesterday and a low csm number. like 134 i think.

thanks again roger

michael

Still looking Michael but take a look at this one. Make sure your volume is up. THIS IS COOOOL!

Here you go Michael........to everyone, please watch this. Now you'll see what goes into the conversion of each SGT or SGT-H

Great videos. Love the Hertz one with Carroll in it. I have not seen that one before.. I cannot wait till I rent the new convertable GT-H This october!

Jay

Great videos. Love the Hertz one with Carroll in it. I have not seen that one before.. I cannot wait till I rent the new convertable GT-H This october!

Jay

That tour was good, I hadn't seen it before, the place looks very different now, we had 6 lifts and now we have 30.....

Thanks for posting guys

Amy

Archived