TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Shelby Autographed Car Plaque.

Has anyone on here purchased the plaque for their cars? I forked out 600.00 bucks for it. I think it will be worth it since it is handsigned. Any input on how long it takes to get it after it has been ordered? Thanks.

I thought about it but it's too rich for my blood.

Of course I said the same thing about a $900 Telecaster and now they are goping for $4K so don't listen to me....

For $600 you can get one with your car's number from SAI, or you can get the exact same thing from Ford for $325, but without your car's number (though they will be limited to 250 each of black and white).

Black: http://ford.artehouse.com/perl/noOptions.pl?skuProductID=28

White: http://ford.artehouse.com/perl/noOptions.pl?skuProductID=30

I'm still debating, but it seems that everything (plaques, Razors, etc.) costs more when SAI touches it...

For $600 you can get one with your car's number from SAI, or you can get the exact same thing from Ford for $250 (I think), but without your car's number. I'm still debating, but it seems that everything (plaques, Razors, etc.) costs more when SAI touches it...

I know I just bought the guitar for 1600.00. <bleep>, having this car is costly! SAI has the name that sells

I know I just bought the guitar for 1600.00. <bleep>, having this car is costly! SAI has the name that sells

gtplumber, did you just get it from eBay? I had posted the link and that is was available for $1574 (or something like that) as a buy-it-now price. Then next day, the auction ended because someone purchased it before hand. Then I asked the seller to forward an email to the buyer for me, but I hadn't gotten any reply from anyone.

Congrats to you either way.

826, I had seen that site a while ago and was considering until I found out it wasn't personally signed by Carroll. That is why SAI gets more money, plus some is for the Children's Foundation.

For both the guitar and the plaque, I wanted both but kept feeling that I'd rather put that money toward the car instead. Maybe next time.

Archived