TEAM SHELBY FORUM

My Birthday Present.............

DreamRide

:)

Just got off the phone with Bud and im heading to SAI in the morning (Wed.)............ :)

Looking forward to it! ................. :)

First long cruise in the Shelby! :)

:):):):):)

The Shelby is a great road car just stay away from the unpaved roads around the Grand Canyon. It does not like the washboard roads.....

Thanks STLShelby,

Im going to take a ton of pictures and video of the trip, so when i get back and get it all together i will have a page with the pic's and video's at my site.

(See link in my Sig)

ED, WHEN YOU GET TO SHELBY TOMORROW ASK IF ALL THE RAZORS CAME IN. YOU KNOW YOU'LL HELP A WHOLE LOT OF SLEEP BETTER IF WE KNOW THEY'RE THERE. TAKE LOTS OF PICS. HOPEFULLY THAT AR TRUCK WILL BE THERE AT THE SAME TIME YOU ARE.

DAVE C

ED, WHEN YOU GET TO SHELBY TOMORROW ASK IF ALL THE RAZORS CAME IN. YOU KNOW YOU'LL HELP A WHOLE LOT OF SLEEP BETTER IF WE KNOW THEY'RE THERE. TAKE LOTS OF PICS. HOPEFULLY THAT AR TRUCK WILL BE THERE AT THE SAME TIME YOU ARE.

DAVE C

LOL

What happens in vegas , stay's in vegas........................ :)

I will see what i can find out.............. ;)

Well-HAPPY Birthday to you!! My b-day is in July---maybe my car will be here by then?? Hopefully at least by the next one, which is seeming increasingly more likely!

Thankyou :)

Its worth the wait, but i hope sooner then later for you......................... :)

LOL

What happens in vegas , stay's in vegas........................ :)

I will see what i can find out.............. ;)

Thankyou :)

Its worth the wait, but i hope sooner then later for you......................... :)

Ed, be careful of the speedbumps in the SAI parking lot. I kept grounding out the Hertz a few weeks ago on them.

But then again, I caught one of them at about 40 mph. :D

Ed, be careful of the speedbumps in the SAI parking lot. I kept grounding out the Hertz a few weeks ago on them.

But then again, I caught one of them at about 40 mph.

Right On!

Thanks for the heads up......... :)

Its funny but, i feel like a kid going to the toy store..............

Ed. thanx and have fun. Steve

Well,

we got to talking about the S/C and stuff and he said there is about 30 cars in line, but im not sure if that for the S/C or all mods in general.

Fantastic facility though! Team of 2 people that stay with the car from start to finish and each team does 3 cars a day, and my guess is maybe 6-8 teams from what i saw, but i could be wrong.

Wish i could have been more help.............

Well,

we got to talking about the S/C and stuff and he said there is about 30 cars in line, but im not sure if that for the S/C or all mods in general.

Fantastic facility though! Team of 2 people that stay with the car from start to finish and each team does 3 cars a day, and my guess is maybe 6-8 teams from what i saw, but i could be wrong.

Wish i could have been more help.............

Cool-only 30 in line-did you notice mine, it's a black 5-speed??? ;) Just kiddin-was it a cool trip?

Ed,

thanks for the info...there are now 29 in line. I canceled my mods yesterday....7 weeks is long enough. Good luck. Tell us how you like the car..good and bad.Steve

So far nothing............

I love the car! On the way thier i averaged about 75-80mph and got 26mpg with cruise on. On the way back i averaged anywhere from 75-125mph w/ A/c on , no cruise, and averaged 23mpg. i will say though, my body took alittle beating because it was about 3 and 1/2 hours straight driving but, other then that is pure enjoyment. :)

Cool-only 30 in line-did you notice mine, it's a black 5-speed??? ;) Just kiddin-was it a cool trip?

Sorry man, thier are a bunch of cars thier, and the main parking area is a sea of mustangs.............Pic's coming after work today...........

Ok, Got some pic's up.......

Go to the link in my sig and goto SAI Visit page......

Thankyou Bud for the hospitality and the tour.....................

Hi Ed,

It was great meeting you and your daughter. I am glad you finally made it through the traffic :o The pics are sweet too!!! I wish we had more time to spend together too. Next time you want to take another trip, drop me a line again!!!!!

Bud

Hi Ed,

It was great meeting you and your daughter. I am glad you finally made it through the traffic :o The pics are sweet too!!! I wish we had more time to spend together too. Next time you want to take another trip, drop me a line again!!!!!

Bud

I certainly will Bud............. :)

Thanks again........... :)

DAVE C

Bump.

Ed, did you get a chance to ask about the razors? Specifically the black ones? Inquiring minds want to know . . . . Thanks!

Wes

Archived